Mythical Outcast.

The girl pushed through the gate and entered a whole different world. The winds pushed through her hair as she pulled the cart to a stop. It took her seconds before she looked around. Her bag hummed briefly and she pulled out the book.

"This land homes that of a small, yet powerful myth, one that heads the strength of hundreds. One that pushes down that of millions. One that summons that of trillions. Let your senses not hear, but see as it gracefully searches its land."

"Not hear... but see..."

Her eyes drifted over the area as she noted something floating in the air. It held a wand up and casted something. It looked like it was trying to attempt something. A slightly familiar book floated beside it as magic hit the air. A weak portal appeared and slightly stayed up. Sadly, as the small creature put more energy, it dropped. A groan escaped it as it landed. The girl beamed as she pushed the cart towards the landed area. She arrived as the creature hummed at the book. It was obviously telling it the girl's small poem. Its eyes drifted over to her footsteps. It floated up to her and they paused. Finally, the girl's hand extended out to it. It glanced at it as she took a deep breath and spoke.

"Eyrin! And you are?" It twirled its wand and sparkles scripted out something.

"D. Meloetta."

"Nice to meet you!" The two shook hands and grinned. The smaller creature's eyes drifted to Eyrin's cart. She noticed and beamed. "Come on! I'll take you to where you can settle down." It held up her hand before floating over to a tree. She paused before it came back with a small bag and followed her to the second part of the cart. She showed it where it can set its stuff and then went back to the front. It followed and settled on top of the roof of the first. "Is there any-"

"Found you!" They looked to see a girl with a pokeball. Meloetta zipped into the cart as Eyrin stepped forward. "Outta the way!"

"Make me!" Eyrin's fresh voice appeared and growled at the girl. Meloetta peaked out as the girl tossed the pokeball. A large bird-like creature appeared and glared at Eyrin. She scoffed as she raced at the bird. She reeled her arm back and punched it back. Her feet dragged her gracefully into a spin and a twister appeared. Her eyes flashed as she casted.

"Ancient Whirl!"

It slammed the bird into its trainer with ease. A sigh escaped Eyrin as she turned to Meloetta. It smiled as she went into the square area.

"Ready to go? We have more people to grab." Meloetta nodded as she pushed the cart towards the area that she entered. Speed kicked in as the portal opened. She smiled. "ENGUARD!" She shouted as they entered it. A bright light flashed as they entered their destination.