Intro and Author's Note.

Long ago, there was a mountain that held the power of the legends. The whole multi-universe was aware of its power. But unlike people, it was able to be taken easily. It shared its powers with all. Those who did evil had it taken. No one was sure who ruled the grand mountain, but it was known as the top of the chain. 

Somehow, the grand mountain's legend started fading as many started to forget its existence and the next generation never wanted to learn of it. The mountain faded into the dark. But little did the multi-universe know, they had made a grand mistake in forgetting its story. 

One day, a little girl discovered a book of the story of the mountain. She was engaged in it, despite her parents never wanting her to. She decided to journey to the grand mountain to find out why it lost its story in the dark.

When she got there, she discovered that the mountain was almost gone. When the multi-universe lost interest, the mountain started to disappear. Legends were have a hard time reaching out to one another as this land was the reason the multi-universe lived. The girl realized that if someone didn't take the problem into their own hands, the multi-universe would be no more and everyone would separate forever.

The girl took the task to gather the multi-universe and regain the lost story that the mountain had left. She was given a box of equipment and was told that a group was doing the same, separated, but working to get the mountain to be restored. She went to gather the group to reclaim the hidden glory that the mountain had given up so long ago.

{!|!}

Hey legendary fans! It's the one and only, Legendary_Etta_7! 

This book shares many similarities that "Stoneblade Writers" have. The only difference is that this group is already made and the other one is building. 

This is the one group that is actually part of the Legends of Etta Squad! They all are, but I don't like to label them too much. Ask if you want the list.

Well... I hope you enjoy the journey of the Legends Peak Crew! Let the battle begin!

See you later, legends!