The Girl that wasn't there.

A young girl bolted to her room and threw her stuff into a bag. It was shocking how fast she threw almost her entire room into a small bag. And when she was done, it looked like nothing was in there. She ran down to the basement and over to her workshop. She grabbed all her supplies and threw them into the bag. She then raced outside to a small, horse drawn carriage. The only weird thing was the fact that there were no horses. She jumped in and started unloading the bag. The carriage was suddenly set for almost anything. She made sure that everything was set. Her carriage was different. It had a small section underneath the main section of it. There was a second level and a larger cart attached to the main section. The larger cart had several living spaces and had several levels. The small part in front was a squared area for horses. But there were none. She finished her check and smiled. Her parents came out with bats.

"What have we said about that book?" She huffed and looked away. "You never listen!"

"Maybe you should as well!" Her small, new-like voice shouted. "You don't have a clue! I saw what the book had and realized what I needed to do. This is my journey! My story! Go ahead and beat me! I'm still going out there and doing the task I was given!"

She then entered the squared area and started pushing. The whole cart started moving with ease.

"This is my chance to prove myself!"

She looked at the small gate that was ahead. The gate that the grand mountain said would lead her to her group of legends. The cart moved faster as she pushed it harder. It caught speed as she gave up one last push. She jumped onto it and smiled as she entered the gates.

"Let my story start!"