The others were either on their phones or just sprawled out on the small couch.

"Oh hey, look who's here!" Jungkook chirped as he noticed you stepping into the room.

You just forced a visibly nervous smile at him and tried to look like you were totally normal while walking towards a frozen Seokjin by the couch.

"Alright kids, let's head out. And make sure no one outside suspects these two being here together." Sejin declared, ushering the six guys out of the room as he gave the both of you a firm nod.

"Does that mean we don't get to eavesdrop?" Taehyung mumbled with a grimace, being dragged by Namjoon towards the door.

"Kim Seokjin! Don't chicken out, okay?" Jimin yelled, giving him a thumbs up while the latter just rolled his eyes.

Once all the chaos had stepped out of the room, all you could hear was Seokjin taking a deep breath.

"Did you get caught vandalising Jungkook's room?"

Seokjin flinched at your question, his eyebrows creasing right after.
"Do you really think I'm out of my mind to that extent?"

"Maybe.
But then, what are you so nervous about?" You asked, tired of all the suspense being kept from you.

He lips turned into an awkward smile, letting out a weird chuckle.

"Is it that obvious?"

You folded your hands, shrugging.

"Physically, and mentally. I just felt it."

His hand crept up to the back of his neck, and his ears started turning into a subtle shade of pink.

"Yeah, right. You must've felt it."

You exhaled, letting your eyelids droop for a moment. You were really getting wary of all the suspense in the air and the way he was feel so nervous yet excited right then.

"You had something to tell me. Right?" You pressed clearly not wanting to handle the curiousity and your soulmate's channeled emotions anymore.

He chuckled again, and if it could just get any more awkward, it did.
"Y-yeah. I do have something to tell you. That's...why I called you here?"

Why was he suddenly getting so flustered?

"Yeah?" You beckoned, creasing your eyebrows.

And you didn't ever expect him to actually say what he did.

"Uh..... So you know I've been thinking a lot about this lately and Namjoon kinda gave me a piece of his mind on this too and I really don't know how to say this because I've never felt anything like this before but I think I like you, i mean- not the 'friends' kind of liking but the other one, you know? I'm sorry if it sounds weird but I really never thought I'd-"

"Hold up," You interrupted with wide eyes, and he stared back. By now his ears were literally blushing hard.

"You.... what?" Was all you could say after a pause.

Of all the great, grand secrets in this world that he could've revealed to you after keeping you in tenterhooks like that , you had never expected it to be this.

"You didn't.... hear it?" He asked as his eyes timidly moved up from the floor to match yours.

"Goodness, was I actually rambling?" He mumbled to himself, looking away yet again.

"Uh- no, I did...hear it. It's just- I-"
As badly as you needed it right now, you couldn't bring yourself together to say something you were dying to.

You had wanted to say this to him all along. You were too afraid.
But now, knowing he felt the same way after all the contemplation you had gone through, was quite a surprise for you.

His flustered self failed to notice the redness creeping up your cheeks too,

and for once the most confident guy on the planet was afraid that he'd probably messed up.

---

hai lovelies i missed y'all sm 🥺💕

college has really been killing me oof my midterms just ended a day ago and now i have five pending assignments that are going to suck the soul out of my body but i really really wanted to update because i'm such an a-hole when it comes to providing y'all with content (which is almost always as trashy as ever) so here i am-

goodness, was i actually rambling?

lmao so YAY FINALLY THE KIM SEOKJIN CONFESION WE'VE BEEN DYING FOR how do y'all feel about it huh

i'm really trying to be more consistent while writing the story and ik i keep saying this all the time but i really really hope the next update won't take this long huhu

(p.s.: i'm so upset bts didn't win top duo/group at the bbmas hmph but TOP SOCIAL ARTISTS FOR THE 4TH YEAR IN A ROW uwu)

also, i was thinking about holding another q&a session for this story, IF you have any questions that is. thoughts?

remember that you are beautiful and amazing and ily so so much and please eat well, drink enough water and take care of you health (。・ω・。)ノ♡