The bond?

= thirteen =

(Jin's POV)

"Can you two lovebirds please snap out of it and come here?"

Out of all the people in the world, I didn't expect PDnim to say that.

And to top it off, the guys were giggling.

But the only thing I was worried about was her for now. She was flustered, and not to mention, extremely nervous.

But she looked cute.

Ever since we had gotten to know each other, she had been so understanding and supportive.
It was almost as if she was putting me before herself.

I had never thought much of it, but what Namjoon said that evening got me intrigued.

And that's when I realised that this something between us was more than just a soulmate bond.

The way I felt whenever I saw her.... It was a foreign feeling for me. I had never experienced this strong an urge to always stay by someone's side and want them to be with me.

And I decided to discard any thoughts about this weird feeling of getting butterflies on seeing her and blame it all on the bond.

The bond that brought us together.

When I hugged her that day, it wasn't just because we needed to heal from the exhaustion.

Part of me really wanted to do that.

And when I did, I felt the strangest things ever.

Having her in my arms made my heart go crazy for some reason, but it also calmed me down.
And then I just wanted time to freeze.

And I still thought it was all because of the bond. That my heartbeat had risen just because we were close to each other, and because we could sense each other.

But there was something that made me believe that this girl in front of me was the most amazing person I had ever met.

With her, I felt peaceful, and I felt nervous. All at the same time.

What was this bond doing to me?

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew it wasn't the bond.

What was she doing to me?

The boys kept teasing me about her being my girlfriend, even though they knew that was the last thing I would want.

But turns out that I had actually began considering that.

Namjoon was the only one who understood how confused I was with my mind and my heart.
Because he was the only one I could tell everything, without being teased.

And then he gave that weird feeling a name.

"You definitely like her, hyung."

It was really difficult for me to admit that I did, and I didn't even know why.

But if I did like her, did she like me too?

"Of course she does, hyung. Why else do you think she cares for you so much? Why else do you think she can trust you with taking her around the world for your own purpose? Why do you think she's compromising on so many things for you?"

Seriously, his words made me feel so dumb. It made me feel so guilty.

But was it really my fault that I still couldn't sort out my feelings?