Falling

== twenty-one ==

After raising an eyebrow and rolling her eyes at your sassy remark, Hana chose not to bother you for the rest of the flight, except for throwing an occasional glare in your direction.

Even if she would've annoyed you, you were too tired to pay attention to her, and thus you chose to sleep for most of the time throughout the journey.

You didn't know what you had done to make her look down upon you so much, but you were sure that you were going to stay away from her as much as possible.

-

"We're preparing for landing. Please fasten your seat belts."

You flinched at the announcement, slowly waking up from Dreamland, which was actually empty.

You looked around with sleepy eyes as you searched for the ends of your seatbelt, and they stopped on a certain woman beside you who was busy caking her face with make-up yet again,

or as you call it, a touch-up.

You huffed, straightening up in your seat as she stopped staring at the mirror to give you a bored look.

Damn. I was happy until I remembered that she existed in the seat next to mine.

"I think it'd be better to fasten your seat belt first." You mumbled, looking away.

She raised an eyebrow, turning away from you. "I cannot walk around with a face that looks like it's been madly stuffed with rice, unlike some people."

Instantly, your hands involuntarily made their way to your face, and you realised that she was talking about you.

What the heck is her problem?!

You drew in a sharp breath as you caught a hint of a smirk on her face.

"That's actually better than not wearing a seatbelt and breaking your nose during landing.
That would probably make you look more ugly."

You replied as innocently as possible, smiling at her.

She let out a scoff, vigorously fastening her seatbelt just before someone came in to check on the passengers.

You tried to hold back a laugh as you saw her face scrunching up as she glared at you.

She looked quite funny for some reason.

This is going to be fun.

Maybe.

-

You heaved a sigh of relief as you got off the plane to join the managers, thankful for not having to deal with Hana anymore.

A stranger had never got you annoyed to this extent, and what annoyed you more was the fact that you would definitely bump into her again and again in the next few months.

The airport wasn't crowded with paparazzi like it was back in Korea, and you could see everyone feeling much relieved at that thought.

Of course, there were a few reporters and cameramen, but the atmosphere wasn't as crazy or chaotic as the Incheon airport.

The boys, visibly exhausted by the long journey, silently made their way out of the airport with you and the other managers as their masks hid their sleepy faces.

But one of them looked a bit too tired as he barely managed to maintain his composure, walking with his head down and shoulders slumped.
Had it not been for Sejin firmly holding his arm and helping him walk properly, he would've looked like a drunkard.