Senses

==twenty-five==

<<You>>

"What's making you feel so uneasy right now?"

"Uh, what do you mean? Are you sure it's not you?"

Am I feeling uneasy?

He raised an eyebrow at the confusion on my face.

"We're not soulmates for nothing, you know.

When you say that you can feel whatever I'm feeling, the same goes for me too. And I probably just realized it right now, because I'm definitely not the one who's feeling uneasy.

Not after you helped me regain my confidence."

Now the last sentence was completely unnecessary.

Had it not been for him pointing it out, I would probably not have admitted that I was feeling uneasy.

I wasn't entirely sure about the reasons, but the feeling was stronger than when I felt his emotions, so it was actually me this time. And that isn't a good thing either.

But why?

Was I feeling uneasy about whether he'd take my words seriously or not?

Or was I feeling that way because of the uncertainty of where this bond would take the both of us? Were we going to be dependent on each-other like this forever?

Or was it because I was alone in a room with a guy I had started to like?

Okay, discard the last one.

Abort Mission.

"So? What is it?" He was still looking at me expectantly, waiting to know the reason.

But what would I tell him?

I tried to pull off a satisfactory smile, but I'm pretty sure it looked awkward, because if he could get any more suspicious of my actions, he did.

"I don't know. Just some.... things?"

He rolled his eyes. "No one starts feeling uneasy all of a sudden just because of some things.

But I guess you don't trust me enough to tell me."

Like you did?

He shrugged looking elsewhere, and I sighed.

But suddenly he turned to me again with a sneaky smile on his face.

"Oh, I know now!

My ethereal existence is what's making you feel uneasy."

Can I please punch his handsome face.

I scoffed at his vanity. He was even worse than that one self obsessed teen you find in those old high-school centered movies.

He pouted seeing the look of pure disinterest on my face.

Darn that pout.

"Can you not even take a joke?"

"Don't you have anything else to joke about? This did not sound like a joke at all."

"Of course, my extremely good looks are no joke."

I sighed. How had the guys even been tolerating him?

"Don't the boys get bored of you obsessing over your face all day?"