Contact

= seven =

"Okay, so what if I touch you?"

You looked at him, confused. What the hell did he mean by that?

He slowly put his fingertip on your hand, and you suddenly felt a spark inside you.
He looked up at you. "Did you feel that too?"
You nodded vigorously.

He then hesitantly held your hand, and you couldn't help but intertwine your fingers with his.

And you felt warm, a rush of energy in your body. You knew he was feeling the same too. It felt amazing. Especially since you hadn't met him for days.

And then it dawned upon you. "You want to use this to keep yourself energised during your?"

"Yeah....We would have to stay like this for some time. Before I leave for tour."

Of course. Why would he want to take you with him. You were surprised that you actually hoped he would.

"How long is the world tour gonna last?"

"Three months?"

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle it for three months straight?"

He fell silent.
You saw how he was getting uncomfortable.

"Let's hope it works." You gave him a small smile, and he returned it.

Without a single warning, he pulled you into his arms, and your body froze at his sudden action.

He looked at your widened eyes and chuckled.
"What? This is a better way!"

A minute ago, this guy was getting all shy and uncomfortable, and the next he was hugging you.
Where did he suddenly get that confidence from?

Oh right. He was Kim Seokjin.

You could feel your cheeks heating up, not to mention how warm and safe you felt in his arms.
You could feel his body relaxing too.

"This isn't too awkward, right?"

You could sense the hesitation in his voice.

It was hella awkward, but at the same time it felt really good.

"Uhm..no? Friends can hug each other, right?"
You tried to reassure him.

He nodded.

How you wish you could stay in his arms forever. The feeling of his warmth around you was something euphoric.
It felt so amazing and safe.
But you couldn't.

Never.

Stop thinking. You cannot fall for him.

He stayed like that for a while, none of you uttering even a single word. You could hear his rapid heartbeat, and you knew yours was beating faster.

"When are you leaving?"
You managed to ask.

"In two days."

Silence.
Again.

He held you as if he didn't want to let you go. The atmosphere was so calm, so serene.
Until his phone broke the silence.

He hesitantly pulled away to take the call.

You sat there, dumbfounded.
You literally hugged Kim Seokjin for the longest time.
As much as you wanted to fangirl over it, you knew why he was doing this.

Just for himself. His tour.

"It was Namjoon. I told him I'm with you. But we have a meeting right now. So I need to leave."
He said, putting his phone aside.

You nodded, not saying anything

"I'll be back tomorrow."

"Won't people suspect something if you keep coming here after work?"

He raised his eyebrows, and then pouted.
He looked so cute at that moment, you just wanted to squish him, but you controlled yourself.

"I never thought about that.
I guess.... I need to tell Bighit about this.
Yes. They'll probably find a way."

"Are you really gonna tell them?!" You asked, surprised.

"I don't think I have a choice.
It might actually make things easier."

But you could tell that he was unsure of how they would react.

Still, he gave you a small smile and waved goodbye as he left.

You went back to your couch, and you were already missing his warmth and the feeling of his arms around you.
What happened earlier was a dream moment for each and every fangirl out there, and you felt extremely lucky.
But for you, it wasn't something about just being a fangirl.
He was your soulmate.
And the moment that you hard shared with him did mean a lot to you

Did it mean something to him, though?

-

[A/N: I'm sorry if this is shitty and short. I've been bummed about the upcoming exams and I'm updating really slow. I wish i could recieve some feedback from y'all. It'd really help me improve :) ]