Chapter 23: My Date With Jojo Part II

Honestly, I felt a little nervous now since Jojo was there. I never had to compete with any girl, now she comes along all professional with long legs and flawless moves. As I stretched, I watched her practice her spins. Once she was done, she stood next to me.

"So, how long have you known Winter?"

"Not that long actually. It's been three months."

"Ah, okay." She smiled as my shoulder got tapped.

"Jane, I need you to-" We both turned. She heard her name but my shoulder had gotten tapped.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were Jane. You guys look like twins."

"Um thanks. Probably the black hair." Jojo grinned and pinched my cheek.

The dance teacher smirked and winked at us. "Well let's get you two dancing, this class isn't for chit chat."

~~~

After class, me and Jane left on cue. I walked her over to her black jeep.

"You know, you should come to my sleepover tonight with the ghouls."

"Um...sure." She smiled and took my arm. She wrote her number on it with black lipstick.

"Call me." Jojo then started her car and left.

Okay then.

As I got home, my parents sat on the couch with my fiancé.

"Here she is." My mom stood up, angrily. "Why are you in all black?! Why is your hair black?! She's corrupted, Thomas!"

"I am not, mom! I told you I'm doing a project on Goths and the dye is temporary!" I lied. "It's the only way I can graduate."

"That doesn't add up." My dad said, rubbing his forehead.

"It's my....It's my life, I'll do whatever I want!" I screamed, stomping to my room.

"You are grounded, young lady!!!"

"Suck my fuck!" I slammed my door and packed my overnight bag for Jane's sleepover. I growled, furious with my parents. I grabbed my charger then walked down the stairs and out the front door. Then I called Jojo. It rung a few times.

"Hello?"

"I'm on my way, what's the address?"

"2502 8th ave."

"Down 75th Hargrove?"

"Yep."

"Dude, you live right around me..where the villas and mansions are.."

"Problem?"

Woah... Jojo was loaded?

"Okay, be there in a second."

"Okay."

She literally lived two minutes away from me. I parked, grabbed my bag and went over to the door. I rung the fancy doorbell as it played Classic piano music. Jojo opened the door, smiling.

"Hey, ghoul. Ignore the folks. They're creepy." As I walked in, everything was gothic style. It looked like a goth manor. She was also right.

Her parents were totally creepers.

They were so pale like paper. Her mom wore a black lacy gown along with black lipstick and a black diamond on her forehead. Her dad wore a black suit, with a top hat.

"Welcome to our home."

"Thanks." Jojo then lead me upstairs to the others. Her room was just like mine, just black furniture and posters of bands.

"If you need some extra covers, they are in the basement, but my brother is also a creep so beware."

"Will do." I smiled.