Chapter One: "Little Miss Perfect."

~~~~~~~

"Then we have the dinner tonight before the Fashion show," My mother, Carol, told me as I got ready for school. I slid on my diamond necklace and combed my wavy  brown hair. I reached for my contacts and put the lenses over my green emerald eyes. I wore a white silky blouse, high waisted black jeans, and white heels. I grabbed my Gucci bag and tossed my homework in. I walked downstairs and grabbed my pink thermos that held my hot coffee and grabbed my keys off the end table by the door.

" Come home right after Balle, honey."

"I know, Mother." I walked over to my silver lexus and pulled out of the rich neighborhood. Once away from the neighbor, I blasted some Rolling Stones and sung along. I soon then arrived at Eisterbale Academy, the school that costed too damn much and had sluts walking freely when they should be on leashes.

And it pains me to say it but they are my bffs.

"Bridget!" Amber, the red head devil, squealed and acted like she kissed my cheeks. I did the same and also squealed like a pig.

Why do girls do that when they see their friends?

Well I wouldn't call her a friend. Cheerleaders just stick together, I guess.

"So, are you going to Bradshaw's party on Friday?"

"I wouldn't miss my favorite Quarterback's party for nothing!"

"Awesome!And shopping on Saturday?"

"Yep, It's time for another pair of heels." I smiled and giggled

"Cool! Text me!!"

" I will!" As soon as she left, I side and growled.

I hate preppy skanks.

My mom better be happy and satisfied that I'm living the life she wants me to live. I took out my eos balm and added a layer of it over my small pink lips. As I walked to class, a girl ran past me, and fell. I looked at the raven hair girl dressed in a red flannel, black torn skinny jeans, and black converse. A beanie on her head and piercings on her beautiful face, she glared at me with her brown eyes.

" Stop that girl!!!" The fat policemen said, running towards us. I looked at her and gave her a smile.

"Go. Hurry!" I helped her up and she smiled back, running with full speed. I looked at the cops.

"Sorry, can't run in heels."

"Damnit! We need to return the money she stole from this school!" The officer with the bald head frowned and put on his hat.

" What money?" I asked, not shocked at all.

" The money from the school's safe."

"How much?"

"Only two hundred but we still need it back."  I dug for my wallet and took out two hundreds and gave it to the men.

"Problem solved." I walked away from the men and torwards the dance studio I reserved for myself in the morning. I had till 8:30 am and it was 6:30 am. Once I changed into my leotard and balle shoes, I did my stretches. I put my hair up in a bun and used my remote to turn on my ipod's speaker. As it started to play Breathe Me by Sia, I dance like I was weightless. I was practicing my solo for the recital on Sunday. I did a flawless pirouette and smiled.

I didn't like being girly but dancing was my passion. I heard clapping and turned around covering my self. It was Jake, one of the football players at school.