Chapter Three: Eisterbale High

~~~~~

I knew that I would feel like this every single day of my life.

I have to see Winter. I have to see Winter.

I grabbed my tray from the breakfast line and sat next to the triple As, who were having fruit. I was having a egg mcmuffin with orange juice.

"Why don't you wanna get married? Your mom can get you any celebrity. Why not J biebs, he's hot." Angelina asked me.

"I don't wanna get married. There's other things I wanna do in life. What if I wanna be a artist?"

"Artist don't make money unless you die, so rich people feel sorry for you and buy your paintings and you become the next Picasso." Amber rolled her eyes and winked at the foot ball players in their blue, black, and white jerseys. We were in our cheer uniforms. Short skirt, reveals your stomach, all that jazz.

"You guys aren't getting it." I said, sipping my orange juice. Amber added some lip gloss and smirked.

"Hot principal at seven o'clock."

We all giggled and tried to act casual as the hot blonde came our way.

"Bridget Darling."

"Mr. Echinera."

"Can I see you in my office?" The girls threw me a look that said 'You lucky bitch!'

"Erm... yeah." We left the cafeteria and walked to the main office. As we entered his clean office, I sat down in a big leather chair."What's up?"

"Bridget, Eisterbale Academy is happy to have you here. You stay at the top of the pyramid for most excellent A+ student!" He smiled and it slowly faded. "But you're not graduating."

"What?!" I asked, shocked.

"You haven't done any community work to build a resume which is absolutley required to pass."

"Then I'll sign up, show me the papers." He handed me a slip but everything good was tooken. All they had was Soup Kitchen, Tutoring, and The Stoner Project.

"Stoner Project?" I asked, looking up at him.

"One of our favorites, although, no one wanted to do it because it's really difficult to change a stoner's life. Helping the lower class from the other side of Eistervillle is very impresseive and effective. You have to persuade them to stop smoking."

I sighed. I'd be better off doing something but I like a challenge and I had a idea.

"If I pull this off, will you pass me?"

"Since you'll be the only one doing it, absolutey." I looked down at my white tennis shoes and bit my bottom lip.

"Where can I find the stoners?"

~~~~~

"You're going to the ghetto?!"

I glared at the triple As.

"It's not the Ghetto, it's Eisterbale High!"

"The ghetto." Amber rolled her eyes. "That school is filled with bad asses and delinquents. What if you get shot?!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "I'm only attending for a week, enough time to get a stoner on my side." I said, slipping on my balle flats. "Starting today, I'm an Eisterbale High student."

"Make sure you put your alarm on for your car."

"I will and I'll be back in time for the football game and please take notes for me, girls."