Chapter 7: Winter's plans.

~~~~

I hate Winter.

He was a weirdo.

A stoner.

Too bad for his own good.

And yet I find him attractive....

As I finished my work in Pre Calculus. I gave it to the teacher and school ended. I decided to head for the gym for a little balle. Finally finding it, I changed into my leotard and flats in the women's lockeroom, and turned on my ipod. I stuck my headphones in, listening to Breathe me by sia.

I danced with such passion and power. I would always when trophies because my dancing made people cry.

When the song was over, I ended in a pose.

I heard clapping. Frightened, I jumped.

It was just Winter.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Ooh, feisty. If you're mad about earlier, I'm sorry. I'll kiss you if you want."

"No!" I blushed.

"Okay then. Hey, have you seen Kara. She came to practice volleyball in here but I don't see her."

"I don't know where your slut goes, okay?" I pouted, folding my arms. I tried to walk away but excruciating pain struck my left foot.

"Are you okay?"

"No dumbass!" I growled, gritting my teeth. It hurt really bad.

"Come on, I need to get you patched up." He came up to me, and lifted me bridal style. My stomach fluttered and his scent filled my nose with complete happiness. I felt ten times warmer."Do you even eat, you're not heavy."

"I weigh a hundred and ten."

"Seriously? You need to eat." He teased and I rolled my eyes as my cheeks burned by the second. "Do me a favor, though and take a break from dancing and cheerleading."

"I have a game tonight. I can't. Being a famous model for my mother also require my feet."

"If you keep busting your feet up, they'll get really infected and you'll have to chop them off."

My eyes widened.

"Ew."

"Well stop dancing for two weeks and you won't have to."

"Only if you promise me one thing."

"What?"

"Help me with a project." I started.

"What type of project?" He asked, almost by the Nurse's room.

I bit my bottom lip. " A project...I need to do to graduate."

"And that project is?"

I couldn't bring it to myself to tell him he was my project.

I couldn't.

But I couldn't pull off this whole thing without him knowing.

"The Stoner project." I said, closing my eyes and sighing.

"Like I've told many people, no." He said.

"What do you-"

"Every fucking year, I get asked to do that damn project. I don't wanna change myself or stop smoking so no." He tossed me onto the bed and grabbed the aid kit.

"Please! For me? I need to graduate!" I begged, "I'll do anything!!!" As those words slipped out of my mouth, I regretted it and he froze, his back facing me.

"....Anything?"

I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "Fine..yes, anything."

"Splendid." He grinned. "I'll help you graduate and do whatever you need to do to make your project a success if...."

"If..." I gulped. He came extremely close, sliding between my legs, giving me goosebumps and every part of my body he grinded against tingled. He was so close that I could see his pupils dilate in his light ocean blue beautiful eyes.

In them, I could see myself walking on the sand in a bikini with an Arizona can in one hand, looking at the waves crash into each other.

"Are you a virgin?"

My whole face turned apple red.

"W-why?"

"Because I asked."

".....Yes." I said, looking down at my chest, embarrassed.

"Good, then in exchange to help you with your project, I want you to be my virgin sacrifice."

"Your what?" My eyes widened.

"Just say yes or no. You can graduate or repeat senior year."

"Fine, yes. I will. Wait..what is that?"

"You already said yes." He teased. "So you have to hang with me and my people. I do not want you to leave my side."

"What is it and what is it for?" I pouted.

"You'll find out when the time comes." He got up, my body instantly freezing, as he got ready to bandage me up.

_____

Later on when I got home, I laid on my bed with my laptop.

"Virgin...sacrifices.." I typed and my jaw dropped at the descriptions. It was some type of ritual done by Wiccans, Tribes, Satanists, and etc.

"Deflower the virgin..." I gulped.

He wanted to have sex with me?

"Things you need. Candles, herbs, a virgin who isn't married, a chant, fire....."

I then knew his religion and what he was gonna do.

He was a goth Satanist.

And he was going to sacrifice me to the devil.

I needed a way out.

Fast.