Chapter 16: My Date With Andy.

~Picture of Andy Christopher Brinks up top~

"Namaste.." the yoga instructor dismissed us as we all bowed and repeated her. As the girls rolled up their matts, and walked to their cars, I stretched some more, having the sun bathe me in warmth. After a few more poses, I rolled up my hot pink matt and walked over to my car, putting it in the trunk. I checked my phone, seeing I had five missed calls from Winter, two from my mom, and one message from Andy. I checked Andy's first.

'Wanna hang out tonight?'

I replied back.

'What do you have in mind?'

Then I called my mom, who told me to pick up some papers from her office.

And then I called Winter back.

It rung a few times before he answered. "Hello?"

"You called?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. I was just wondering if you wanted to hangout tonight. I knew we hung out yesterday but I wanted to make up for leaving you and being a jerk."

"Um, what did you have in mind?"

"Just hanging with the typical gang.Red, Krill, and Austin."

"Will Kara be there?"

"Yeah...."

"Then no thanks." I hung up and read Andy's message. 'Bonfire tonight at ten o'clock. You in?'

' Totally.' I replied.

Later after yoga, I had balle practice for three hours, I hung out with the girls for two, and then I spent the rest of my day with my parents, and guys who wanted to marry me.

"Name?" I sighed. I was talking to a ginger with freckles, scrawny, and wearing a tux.

"My name is Jordon."

"What do you like to do?"

" I like to paint, and travel the world."

"That's it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I play a little violin. Rock on!"

"Get out."

The next guy who came in was tall, very body builder like, had dirty blonde hair, and really pretty blue eyes. Pretty hot. He wore an aeropostle shirt and navy blue jeans. So far, so good.

" Hi, I'm Calvin Summers. Bridget, right?"

"Yes, nice to meet you." I smiled. We shook hands and he sat down. I found out we had alot in common. He also did balle, enjoyed starbucks, and loved the beetles. Plus he's a yoga instructor and has a high gpa, just like me. Perfect guy.

The only thing that turned me off was him checking himself out the whole time in a pocket mirror.

And the fact he was gay.

It's okay though, because he gave me his number, and now we're friends. I've always wanted a gay friend.

So my afternoon sucked. Plus, I have to choose again tommorow.

Yay.

Around 9:30 pm, I started getting dressed. I straightened my hair, did my smokey eye, and black lipstick, threw on black torn skinny jeans, a white crop top that said "Ask about my boobs." and threw on my all white converse. I grabbed my black side purse with band pins on them and slipped on my leather, studded, fingerless, knuckle less, gloves. I left out the back door, my mom not giving me one glance. All she said was "Have fun."