Chapter 11: The Bitch In The Mini Skirt

"Thanks for the ride, Winter." I smiled, still wearing the red dress. It was going to come in handy. He took off his helmet and shook his hair and I found that really sexy, like it was in slow motion.

"Any time, Princess." I got up off of his leather motorcycle seat.

"No more pussy kitten?"

"Awe. Baby, you like that?"

"No, I'm glad you don't call me that anymore." I growled, my cheeks reddening once more.

"Tsk, I'm still gonna call you pussy kitten."

"Whatever, I'm leaving." As I turned away, he grabbed my wrist, making me look back. "You looked really pretty today."

"Pretty? Bitch, I'm gorgeous." I snapped my fingers and walked away, turning to see Winter's smirk before he drove away.

As I walked inside, my mom was standing at the door, pissed.

"Why was greasy trash on my drive way?"

"What?"

"The boy on the motorcycle!!!" She screamed.

"Mom, he just-"

"He just what?!" She checked me out. "You went out on a date with that?! We've already got you a fiance, no more dates. And no setting up your own cause you have no taste in men."

"Like Dad is awesome! You like cocky little brats with too much confidence and abs down to their feet!!"

"Go to your room!"

"Fine!!" I growled, going up to my room and slamming the door. Bitch. I threw myself onto my bed after changing into pajamas. I don't wanna get married. My exciting life just started.

With a chance of snow.

~~~

As I walked into the horrid school, I got yanked away, going right out the door I walked in. He pushed me, making me slip and fall but he caught me by the waist.

"Winter!!!What?!" I growled, fixing myself.

"No one won't skip with me. So can you?"

"No." I smiled.

"Please?"

"No."

"Come on baby, don't make a grown man beg."

"First off, I'm not your baby," Sadly. "And no."

"I'll buy you anything you want."

"I already do that." I showed him my pink wallet and slurped my Starbucks.

"I'll give you an awesome ass story to slide into your project."

"Where to, Winter?" I asked, walking over to his motorcycle.

"Much better."

We went to the mall.

As I jumped off his motorcycle, taking off the helmet, I sighed.

"I'm really starting think the only reason you make me sit on this damn motorcycle is so that I can hold you tight."

"Is there a problem because I recall this whole ride, your hands were under my shirt, feeling my eight pack."I blushed.

"I was not!"

"Your cheeks say other wise."

"Shut up, you.... ding-a-ling!"