Chapter 10: Lion King.

So after school, I hung out with the goths at Winter's house. Heidi was no where to be found. Winter had came in, sliding his black Ramones shirt on and plopped into a sofa chair, Kara pouncing into his lap. He patted her head.

What is she, a cat?

"So what's the plan?" Krill smiled.

"Ditch her." Kara glared at me.

"What is your problem? Stop acting like a bitch." Red rolled his eyes.

"She's obviously trying to take Winter away from me."

" I'm not yours, you're mine and we are just friends." Winter sighed, pushing Kara off, onto the floor. He adjusted his gauge and stretched then yawned.

"Well I say we steal some vodka and smoke some weed." August smirked, nuzzling his nose on Krill's neck.

"That sounds pretty good right now." Winter grinned then looked at me. "Is that fine with you, pussy kitten?"

Kara scoffed. "I don't have a nick name."

"How about annoying, ugly ass, bitch?" Winter growled as August and Red "ooh"ed.

"No that is not fine with me, puppy dog." I smiled.

"Well too bad. Off we go!"

As we sat in Red's black hummer, in front of the liquor store, Winter told us the plan.

"Okay so today, the blonde guy, Todd is working with two fat guys. The fat guys just sit and argue about baseball, so that leaves Todd. I will enter the east entrance, August you will enter in on the West. Pussy Kitten, you'll come in through the north entrance."

Wait, what?

"I'm not committing a crime."

"Me and August will be doing that. You will just be our little sexy distraction." He smirked. Kara pouted.

"What?"

"You'll need to seduce Todd."

"In these clothes?" I frowned. "I look nasty and goth. He'll know I'm with you."

"There's a boutique next to the north entrance. Find something sexy. Once you come out dressed, me and August will make our move." He turned to Krill. "I need you to drive."

"Fucking Affirmative." Krill smiled, nodding.

"What about me?" Kara frowned.

"Take a nap." We all laughed as Kara rolled her eyes and folded her arms. Winter and August both grabbed black hoodies and threw them on.

As I opened the door, Winter slapped my bottom. "Make Daddy proud." When my cheeks heated up, I glared at him. I left and walked over to the nice little store. My eyes scanned quickly and found a little red dress and matching heels. I hurriedly paid for it and slid it on, fixing my hair into a elegant bun and my makeup, looking four years older.

As I left the store, I winked at the Hummer, seeing the door slide open.

Show time.

As I walked in, my ears started to ring. "The Yankees are better than the red Sox!!" The fat man screamed. Ignoring what I knew what was coming, I went over to Todd, who stared at me with lust. He was a cute young dirty blonde with blue eyes and muscular build.

"Darling, do you know where I can get a bottle of fine wine from here?"

"Aisle six, sweet tits." He winked, making me shiver a little. I smiled, leaning in, using my left hand to caress his bicep.

"Never mind. I think I found something way better." I grinned. "When do you get off?"

"Nine o'clock." He spoke in a low velvety voice.

"My place or yours?"

"You pick the poison baby. I'll show up and deliver faster than Pizza hut."

That didn't make no damn sense.

I just grinned and chuckled. "Wanna show me a trailer in the back room?"

"I would love to."

As he led me to the back room, me and Winter's eyes met. I winked and he smirked, tossing the Vodka to August, who flew out the front entrance. As Winter followed, I turned around and ran out along with them, leaving the blonde that was halfway to the storage room.

The next stop I wasn't included in. August and Winter just went to some alley way, beat the shit out of the drug dealer, took his money, and his weed.

Then I baked a bunch of chocolate chip cookies when we got back because they had the munchies after smoking.

As everyone basically crashed on the couch, I watched Lion King on Winter's t.v. As they were singing Hakuna Matata, Winter laid his head in my lap, looking up at me with those piercing eyes that made my blood freeze up.

"You were awesome today. Born a goth."

"I'm not born a goth and I hope you know I'm writing about this in my project."

"It'll cost you something."

"Like?"

"A kiss." My cheeks burned like Christmas lights you leave on till Christmas actually comes. And boy, were they red.

"In your dreams." Winter smirked, turning on his side. I stroked his hair as he unexpectedly started to lick my thighs. "Ew!" I squealed, thumping his head.

"Ow." He chuckled, rubbing his forehead. "What was that for?"

"Licking my legs."

"Well when I'm getting petted, I have to show my affection some way." He winked, making me die inside.

"You're not a dog."

"I thought I was a golden retriever." Winter teased, pointing at his dog collar.

"I hate you."

"That turns me on."

"Pervert."

"Well I do love titties."

"Can you just take an insult?"

"It'll cost one kiss."

"No."

"Then no, Pussy Kitten."