Chapter 28: Thumper

Chapter 28: Thumper

Be sure to check out my new book, Fuck Boy. lol, tempting title, am I right? cx

"Thanks for earlier, Christopher." I smiled brightly, opening my car door.

"Don't call me Christopher. Call me Thumper, cause I like thumping." He chuckled, thumping his left foot.

"Okay, Thumper." My grin grew bigger.

He was too cute.

"So what's up with them digits, chicka?" He smirked, taking out his phone.

"You want my number?"

"Yea. You're a cool girl." I giggled and told him. I got inside my car and he closed my car door, waving at me while I drove away.

I wonder what now.

He turns out to be some pedophile?

I just want to meet a normal nice guy for once.

I hope he's it.

------

As soon as I got home, I took a bubbly bath. It felt so nice to soak and unwind. I went in deeper, moaning. My phone laid on the toilet and started to ring. I sighed, reaching over to slide the answer button and put it on speaker.

The number was unknown.

"Hey, baby girl."

"Winter?" My eyes widened.

"Yesss, this is him." He slurred.

He was so fucking drunk!

"Winter, what do you want?"

"I want you! It was always you! I don't want anyone else! It has nothing to do with your appearance! I know right now I love Jo -hiccup- Jo, but I could grow to love you."

"It's too late, Winter. I'm sorry."

"Fine. Know what? I'm driving over!"

"No Winter! You're drunk, stay home!"

"I wanna see you!!!" He whined like a baby.

"I'll come to you, okay? Just stay there."

"....Okay."

I arrived at Winter's apartment, knocking on the door. He opened it, reeking of alcohol. I walked in.

"Now, I want you to take a shower, I'll make you something to eat. Then we'll talk."

"Okay."