Chapter 31~Confession

a/n
hey guys, sorry for late updates.
i've been really stressed and my anxiety has gotten a tad worse. But good news, ig, i joined a volleyball team!! (i'm one of the best, not to brag) and i think 2 other people also watch haikyuu!!!

alsoo if y'all know any sad fanfics, comment them:)

! Im gonna be doing shorter chapters from now on, i don't wanna be too stressed, it's also 1:40 am rn, and tired as shit but i'm doing this for you!! !

3rd person
————————————————

Hinata groaned in exhaustion, shuffling through her messed up bedsheets, making her way to turn off her alarm, repeatedly annoying beeps finally came to an end. Shoyo remembered the event that happened last night, she was confused-yet scared. The poor girl didn't want to go get help and have pity on her, i've already caused too much trouble, she mumbled to herself.

Minutes passed, she's all ready to head to school, the girls already ate and ready to walk over to nekoma.

"bye davi!"

The ginger yelled throughout the apartment not knowing where davi is. Hinata carelessly shut the door and started rushing over to school, all hopes not to be late.

The crystal snow glistened from the parsh sunlight peeking through the parted, round clouds as it was snowing. The air was cold, but not too cold. Soon enough shoyo made it to nekoma, taking a deep breath, taking in the last fresh air before being trapped in school for 6 hours.

"Hey sho!"

The voice alerted her, hinata crept over her shoulder seeing kenma,

"oh, hey kenma!!"

She replied,

"um, wanna go to the um.., cafe later.?"

He managed to say out,

you shouldn't go, he's just a distraction. He's gonna end up leaving you in the end, give up on him now.

The girl ignored her psycho made-up thoughts,

"totally! let's meet up here after school, kay?"

"sounds good"

Soon after they parted, heading off to their separate classes for the long-exhausting day.

-

Ringgg

The school bell dismissed everyone, all people scrambled out of their classes, meeting up with their friends, most on their phones, others chatting and laughing. Hinata made her way to the front entrance, soon spotting kenma.

"Kenmaaa!"

Shoyo hollered, attracting the pudding haired boys attention.

"Hey, wanna go to the cafe closer to your house? so you don't need to walk much afterwards, i didn't drive my car today so we'll have to walk"

"sounds great to me! we don't have practice today so we'll need to get our steps in anyways!"

Just like that, they headed off to the cafe kenma suggested, both talking about their interests, mostly volleyball for hinata, and video games for kenma.

"hey, isn't the training camp in.., let me think, oh! 4 days?"

The orange haired girl asked,

"yep, are you gonna be okay seeing all of karasuno?"

"eh, i'm sure i'll be okay, after all, i have you!"

They both have each other gentle, soft-loving smiles:

"oh hey look at that, we're here!"

Shoyo said, breaking the silence, though, the silence wasn't the awkward type, it's the soft, sweet type, that calms you down, and hinata loved that.

Both of them got into line, examining the menu, searching for what they're both craving.

"what are you gonna order?"

Kenma asked,

"oh, probably just hot chocolate and a chocolate chip cookie! how bout you?"

"i'll just get the same too"

Time passed, they both ordered, and sat down in a cute, 2-person cafe set, fake veins and plants covered the smooth cream-coloured walls, as a few paintings were hung up around the place.

"how's your food, shoyo?"

"oh! very good!! thanks for buying this for me! i could pay you back if you want!"

She insisted, but kenma declined.

"and hey, can i ask you something sho?"

"of course! what is it?"

The girl said, still chewing her cookie kenma bought for her,

"I think, i like you more then a friend."

———————————

I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT!!!

<not edited>
675 words.