Chapter 27~Total restart

a/n
ugh sorry i'm updating way slower! but i hope you enjoy this chapter!!! 👀👀
(also nishinoya ^^🙈)
—————————————————

Hinatas POV

beep beep~

beep beep~

I groggily made my way out of bed, pulling off the covers on my aching body, heading over to my echoing-screeching alarm that filled the room with annoying beeps. I scrambled my way over to my phone checking the time and day,
5:00am on a monday,
which means i have school!!

I leaped over to my closet yanking out my school uniform, snatching my brush, and a few clips alongside. Continuing i ran my way over to the small washroom to get ready for a new life at a new school, almost like a total restart.

I quickly did up my hair, untangling all the knots tied up in my curly locks, doing my hair up into a half-up half-down. Following, i started to dab on some bb cream over my face, packing on some blush and powder over top. Stroking a layer of mascara on my eyelashes, curling them upwards. To finish i sprayed on some matte-finish spray to keep my makeup from smudging all over the place.
I slipped on my skirt, and pulled on my top over my head, careful to not ruin my hair nor makeup in the process. I slid on my button-up-coat and tied up my tie nearly finishing getting prepared. To finish off the outfit i rolled up my socks up to my ankles, sliding on my black leather shoes.

"hey davi! i'm ready for school!! i just need to eat, i can't wait!!"

I exclaimed in excitement, shouting towards davi, prancing over to the kitchen fixing myself up some crispy, slightly burnt toast and cold white milk as my drink. I sat at the cold marble island, placing down my plate and cup, i quickly gobbled up my food, not wanting to waste a second.

"DAbI IM READY!!¡¡!"

I  impatiently screeched, hastily making my way to his room bursting in.

"mm okok... i'll drive you in like..., idk 10 minutes..?"

davi said in a tired tone, with his face buried in his pillow.

"nowww, please..?"

I begged, hoping he'd get up and drive me, which would probably be a 1 in 100% chance.

"mmm okk.."

"WHAT, REALLY!!"

"... no"

I let out a huge sigh in disappointment,

"ugh fine."

"YAY"

i jumped in excitement, and ran my way out of the apartment, all the way to the parking lot.
Both davi and i stepped into the car, he put his key in-starting up the engine. He backed up and out of the parking lot and followed the route to nekoma high.

"alright sho, we're here, have fun"

"i definitely will! heh!"

I said proudly, punching the air, almost like i was punching a punching bag. I jumped out of davis car onto the stone pavement, looking up at my new school-nekoma. a glimmer shone throughout my eye, as a huge smile crept onto my face.

"hey hinata!!"

I heard a familiar voice call out my name, i turned my head,

"oh hey lev!! you're in a few of my classes! cool right?!"

"definitely!"

i let out a small laugh,

"heyy chibi-chan"

I heard kuroo call out,

"oh hey rooster! hah!"

i said, holding in my laughter, waving in his direction,

"hey! i told you not to call me that!"

"in your dreams!"

Both me and kuroo argued, for quite some time,

"hey hinata"

"oh! hey kai, hey taketora!"

i waved at the 2 boys, letting out a small smile,

"oh hi yaku! didn't see you there!"

"haha probably cause' he's too small"

Lev snickered out, the 2 of them fought, as i expected.

"hey sho"

"kenma! i bet you're superrr happy that i enrolled to nekoma!"

i said back,

"no not reallyy"

"yeah you areee, i can read you like an open book! pfft"

"hmph, well classes are gonna start pretty soo i'm gonna get going, you all should too"

"mkayy"

i waved goodbye to all the 2nd and 3rd years,

"hey lev wanna walk to class together? i dont really know much other people other than you.. heh"

"yeah no sweat!"

-

him and i walked over to our classes for the day, i introduced myself, to which i kinda got nervous, but i ended up making friends-most of them were just boys trying to ask for my number.
and i declined.

but it's the end of the day, so that means,
volleyball!

———————————————

a/n
i hope y'all like that one! also 21k reads and 800 votes🥺🥺💓

770 words.