Chapter 3~Team Bus

Okay i'm just gonna start on with the story, hope you all enjoy!! <3

Hinatas POV

Davi and I had left my room, making sure we didn't leave anything behind. Him and I walked down the confusing halls and down the elevator we went. We told the receptionist at the hospital that we were ready to leave and that we had gotten my new prescriptions. As soon as we walked out the smell of fresh air never felt so good. There's a light breeze of wind outside, understandable, it's fall after all. Me and him hopped into his car, first stop: my house, my dad wouldn't be home for 6 months so it would just be me, by myself at the house. We drove up the mountain to get to my house, about 25 minutes later we arrived! i reached out for my pocket for the rattling keys, and unlocked my front door. I basically packed my whole closet in 2 suitcases, i doubt i would even come back there anytime soon. So i made sure i had everything. After awhile of non-stop packing i came across some photos, of me with karasuno. I started to slightly smile, i miss them. wait. no. I hate them, after what they did to me, what was i even thinking!? i grabbed the photos and just threw them away in the trash.

But i got to admit, i would miss a few memories with them, but they ruined an amazing friendship. I zoned back into reality and finished packing. I brought a few volleyball posters with me to put up in my room at Davis apartment, for decoration. We would leave for Rio next week. Once my room looked practically empty i left taking the very heavy suitcases along with me, making sure all lights were turned off and that everything was locked. I carried what almost felt like 25pounds of clothes, and posters in my suitcase up onto his car, and when the last suitcase was put up we were gonna head for Tokyo! To be honest i've always admired the place. I've been thinking of what school i should attend when we move to Tokyo. I've been most attracted to Nekoma, if i did a little convincing maybe, just maybe they'd let me on their volleyball team. As time went by of me constantly thinking about Tokyo, Rio, Karasuno, and Nekoma it had been about an hour and half into the 4 hour drive down to Tokyo. (yes i searched up how long the drive is) I started to drift off and suddenly went to sleep.

I felt a little nudge on my shoulder, but choose to ignore it because i love sleeping. Then the nudge started to become a shake. Yes, i'm still choosing to ignore it. Then i felt a light slap against my head,

"Wake up you knuckle head!!"

"..five more minutesss"

I heard Davi laugh at me, I slightly opened my eyes to Davi giving me a smirk,

"Come on we're at a gas station, go pick out a snack, here's 10 dollars, and get me some chips while i fill up my gas tank"

So i took the 10 dollars and walked towards the door, while i was walking down the parking lot i saw a team van/bus, it reminded me of the times me and karasuno would come down to Tokyo. I walked up onto the sidewalk, and into the door. There was a jingle from the bell from me coming in. There was a few other people also inside as well. The gas station is pretty big, it's connected to a restaurant beside it. While i was walking down some isles i thought i saw Sugawara, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi. Turns out i actually did end up seeing them. 'shit. shit. shit.' and other curse-full words ran through my mind. I just stood there, doing nothing. Sugawara turned around and gasped when he saw me, which made Tsukishima turn around as well. Sugawara gave me a sympathetic look, whilst tsukishima had no reaction. I turned around speed walking to leave.

"H-Hinata!!"

That's the last i heard from him when i left towards the door to leave. I started to freak out. I did not want to see them at all, and now if all times? i just started to get my mind off them. Yep, of course i started to have an anxiety attack, Davi had noticed me freaking out, and ran towards my way. He started rubbing circles on my back,

"H-hey! your okay, your okay."

He started to reassure me, and soothed me. I still was trembling and shaking, i felt sweat coming down from my forehead. He gave me a hand into in car, so i got in. I felt him rubbing my arm, i turned my head to look out the window but luckily the team van/bus had already left.

Kageyamas POV

We just got announced that we were going to Tokyo for a practice match against Nekoma, it wouldn't be the same without Hinata though, everyone else seemed okay with her not being there. I sat alone on the long bus ride to Tokyo, Hinata was my seat buddy. Near the middle of the ride we had stopped at a gas station to go to the washroom and if we had money we could buy some snacks. I've been zoning out thinking about Hinata and her... Boyfriend? I still wasn't sure about him, i've never seen him before.

"Kageyama!!"

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"i've been calling you for the last minute and no response, what's up with you?"

What's up with me!! Hinatas gone from our team and you all just act like nothing is happening!!

"O-oh sorry! I'm all right, just tired is all."

I reassured Daichi, hopefully my excuse fooled him.

"All right, lets go inside and pick some snacks out."

I had stood up and went inside, i went down a few isles just minding my own business,

"H-Hinata!!"

Suga called out, it made me jump and run towards the voice, by the time i came it was too late, i looked out the window to see Hinata running towards a vehicle. I was about to run after her till i felt a tight grip on my shoulder, it was Hattori.

"Let go!!"

"Just let her be."

She was giving me this annoying smirk. I got out of her grip and ran towards the door, but got stopped again.

"She's right, leave Hinata be, and we've got to get going, we're going to be late."

Daichi said to me.

So i listened, i did not want daichi to get mad at me.

Ok i hope you all enjoyed this short-ish chapter!!! And omg thanks for 130+ reads!!! i can't believe it!!

1144 words.