Chapter 1~Truth and Lies

a/n
i re-did this chapter bc the og one kinda sucked lol, theres 2 added characters, Hattori(manager) and saito(player), tbh they're just stuck up,

Hinata POV

beep
beep
beep

i groaned, i roughly flipped over turning off my echoing alarm, i have school! that means volleyball practice! i jumped out of my bed in excitement, racing towards my closet. I snatched out a clean uniform, i opened my drawer, grabbing out my chest binder.
I ran down the long hallway to making my way to the washroom.
I twisted to door knob, opening the wooden squeaky door, i began to get dressed, putting on what i grabbed our earlier in my room, i then proceeded to fluff up my hair, and untangled the knots.

I ran down the smooth oak-wood stairs, reaching the kitchen, i took a glance at the time written on the stove,
i was gonna be late!

i grabbed the nearest suitable fruit in sight-a banana. I ran out the front door carelessly picking up my backpack, not knowing what fell out.
my anxiety pills.

I rode my bike as fast as i could to school, hoping not to end up late,
i hooked up my bike using a bike-lock, i ran in the front doors, speeding my way to my class in period 1, i bursted through the door only to see a disappointed teacher.

"Mr. Hinata, why are you late? you know i'm going to have to send a note to your dad"

"you don't need too!"

I panicky replied, i heard some some kids humming 'oooo' in the background, i rolled my eyes and sat in my desk. I drifted off and daydreamed for the rest of class, soon enough it was period 2,
While walking in the halls i found hattori, she was giving me a devilish smirk, i brushed it off and continued my day.

-

The bell ending period 5 rang, i boosted out of my desk running out the class to the hallway, there were kids meeting up with friends, some going to period 6, some going to school activities.

I reached the gym, quickly changing for the practice, it wasn't as up lifting as usual, well towards me.
No one greeted me nor even talked to me, i felt myself heating up, wondering if i did anything to upset them.

The coaches called all of us in,

"We have a training camp in mid-january, i gave daichi the permission slips to hand out after practice, be sure to get them signed."

"Hai!"

We all yelled back, all of us were excited for the training camp, though since it is still september, there's 3 more months away till we had it.

I started practice as usual, just doing drills alone, not bothering to why everyone's acting this way.

It seemed like forever, practice finally ended, so much stress built in me during the 2 hours, Kageyama rarely passed to me, though when he did no one cheered me on when i hit it to the other side of the court.
I felt alone.

It was my turn to put everything away in the storage room, so i did what i was told, i rolled up the net, and put the poles away, i gathered up all the volleyballs and put them away in the bin.
I saw Kageyama waiting for me, finally someone's not ignoring me! i ran up to him,

"hey kageyamaaa!"

silence.

"uhm..?"

my chest became heavy, i didn't want to loose my friends, i started to overthink this situation, suddenly kageyama began to talk,

"Hinata"

he said in a serious tone,

"be serious, hattori said you hurt her, is this true?"

"w-what? i-i.."

I began to swell up, she said that? and not only that, the team believed her? my vision became watery,
my instincts told me to run away, so i did.
On my way to the dressing room i found hattori  eyeing me. I choose to ignore.

I walked to the change room, began to take off my white workout shirt, as well as with my chest binder. I grabbed my nike sports bra and put it on. Little do i know the whole team is coming back to grab the permission sheets, they all somehow forgot. They all came in as soon as i had finished putting my sports bra on. They all just stood there, some were confused and some just looked away. Hattori and Saito looked disgusted.

"What!! you can't be on a boys team if your a girl!!"

Hattori started harassing me. She started to say 'Your getting kicked off the team' and other stuff along those lines. I couldn't quite pick up what she and the other team members were saying because i just zoned out. I started to tense up as I felt a cold sweat go down my entire body. My knees were trembling and my vision started to fog up, there wear tears forming along the bottom of my eye. The team stared at me in astonishment. 'What were they thinking...' was the final thought that trailed my mind before I passed out.

——————————————————

yeet