Chapter 10~TV

Ok hi.
2.24 reads!? thanks!!!

Hinatas POV

Soon enough we were on the way to the hospital. Davi is driving while joão and Maria are staying at the beach house during the meantime. On the way to the hospital the sharp pain from my ankle kept getting worse. 'What if i can't play volleyball anymore? what if the injury is serious?' I kept getting worked up in my own thoughts.

Davi was pulling up into the parking lot, i unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door. Davi quickly rushed to assist me while i get out of the car. I wimped in pain from the pressure of getting out of the car. I wrapped my arm around Davis shoulder and limped all the way to the emergency room. We told the front desk there about my ankle and they asked some questions in return. I hopped my way to an open seat and waited till they called on us. It took 45minutes till they called up on us. It took longer since it was that urgent.

The doctor walked us to an empty room, it had 1 bed, 3 chairs, a desk and a cabinet. The doctor instructed me to sit on the bed till he came back. He gave Davi some forms to fill out for when he comes back.

Another long wait for him to arrive back to us. He took roughly 25 minutes,

"So how'd you hurt your ankle there?"

He said while reaching out to grab it, he rubbed the area it hurt and checked around it.

"I fell while practicing volleyball."

"Oh okay, does this hurt?"

He proceeded to touch the bottom of my foot slowly going to my ankle, at first it had a little sting, then he touched right near my ankle and i gripped the bed hard from the pain,

"y-yeah there hurts"

"hm okay, it seems like you just rolled your ankle pretty bad, it'll heal within a week or 2, just don't put much weight on it."

"Okay"

I was relieved it wasn't anything too serious. I can probably go a week without volleyball, nothing too hard, right?

"you just tripped right?"

"yes"

"Has anything ever happened to your ankle in the past? because just an ordinary fall couldn't do this much damage"

"u-um i got into a... car accident when i was younger"

I started to think about my mom and sister. I really miss them. I look down trying my hardest not to cry, i feel Davis hand rub my back softly, and it helped. I just needed his reinsurance.

"O-oh ok, that must explain it..
You can leave whenever, remember to let it heal and not to our much pressure on it. Oh and ice it when you get back home."

He awkwardly said the first part, clearly caught off guard from me on the verge of crying.

I grabbed his notepad and walked out of the room giving me and Davi a nice warm smile.

"Ok let's go back home kiddo, i absolutely hate hospitals and i'm sure you do as well."

I nodded my head back at Davi and lightly got down from the bed, Davi held my hand on the way out.

We got into his car,

"do you want any food? we can go anywhere you want"

"No thanks, i just wanna get home and sleep."

He pulled out of the parking lot and went on the same route we got here. He turned on the radio to one of my favourite music channels. I hummed to the songs and sometimes even sang to a few.

We pull up onto the driveway to the beach house, i see Maria and João running towards the car, the quickly open my door and gave me a huge hug,

"So what happened to your ankle?!"

Both of them questioning me,

"Oh nothing too serious! just sprained my ankle is all, i get to go back and play volleyball in a week though!"

"That's great! just focus on healing first. then volleyball."

João said with a serious look on his face,

"y-yeahh"

Both Maria and João gave me a hand and helped me get up and out of the car. I limped my way over to the front door, i walked in and went to my room,

"i'm just gonna go watch TV and head to bed, Goodnight!"

I smiled and they all said it back.
I hopped into bed and turned on the TV and went to a volleyball channel. I just realized today i'd be in a tournament with karasuno, i don't consider them my team anymore. Once the advertisements were over a volleyball game resumed, it was karasuno against aoba johsai. I watched closely at karasuno, they were also loosing very bad. They look like any other volleyball team, nothing really special, just plain. Though kageyamas sets were off putting, he had gotten better.

Karasuno lot the first set, 19-25. Most players got better, Asahi had gotten his spike to be more powerful, Nishinoyas receives had gotten perfect. Yamaguchis float serve had gotten more under control. Sugawaras sets had gotten more accurate. Tanakas spikes have gotten way more powerful. Tsukishimas blocks became way more effective. Lastly Kageyamas sets and gameplay had gotten way more.. intense.

Saito is now in the first lineup, i mean, he doesn't suck, but he isn't at the same level as everyone else. He replaced my spot, but am i complaining, no.

I gotta admit Karasuno has gotten stronger but without the 'freak duos' quick, there's nothing really exiting about the team anymore.

They bore me.

I could tell Karasuno was trying their hardest to win the match but it wasn't enough.
They lost.
A few cried, i would too, after all they aren't in the tournament anymore.

It kinda made me.. happy when they lost.

They deserve it!

———————————————————————

Ok i hope you enjoyed : )

rip karasuno lol

1004 words.