A complete insult...

With the police present, the reporters had no reason to doubt the authenticity of the video.

_"This Yang Xi thinks too highly of herself. It was a complete misunderstanding. The bodyguards were there to protect someone else."

_"Is Yang Xi delusional?"

"The truth is before us. Yang Xi's so-called 'being held captive' and 'being bullied' was all a figment of her own imagination. Or perhaps, she deliberately intended to frame Tiffany, Crown Empire - and even President Kim!" Sooyeon's voice was firm and clear. It actually sounded quite believable that Yang Xi had scripted the entire thing.

"As we can see, for the sake of the FT Award, not only did Yang Xi utilize dirty methods to hurt Tiffany, she confused right from wrong, distorted the facts and tried to manipulate the media to achieve her motive..."

The reporters wanted to rush on stage to doc.u.ment everything that was currently happening, but, even though Sooyeon explained the situation clearly, the truth was still swaying from side to side like the arms of a scale, because they were still missing one definitive piece of evidence.

The show seemed to have hit its climax, but, even though Crown Empire appeared to be holding the advantage, the final winner was yet to be determined.

Because no one knew, whether Yang Xi was still holding onto any form of stronger evidence.

Evidence!

All they wanted to see was evidence!

_"Miss Sooyeon, stop dangling us by a thread. If you have anything else to show us, please show us right now. That way you can appear on the headlines sooner."

_"Don't you still have a video in your hands? Quick, show us..."

The reporters were full of antic.i.p.ation.

Sooyeon deliberately remained quiet and did not respond to them straight away. Because...

...the star of the show had not yet arrived.

Sooyeon planned for things to pan out this way because, firstly, she wanted to create a good show, and secondly, she wanted to wait for the protagonist to appear.

Of course, Yang Xi would never make an appearance...

...but, Master Ni was not the type of person to do nothing. Although he didn't care that Yang Xi was being treated this way, he hated that Crown Empire was stepping all over him. So, he sent his lawyers.

Lawyers!

As soon as the four young lawyers entered the hall, everyone turned to look at them...

"Miss Sooyeon, we are here on behalf of Miss Yang. Your words today have seriously damaged the reputation of our client, so we have the right to request that you immediately end this press conference."

"Does she not know shame? Just two days ago, she caused someone else to be scolded," Sooyeon laughed. "Anyhow, why didn't Miss Yang turn to the police when she was being held captive and instead hire lawyers? If Miss Yang wants to act all righteous, she is welcome to bring the police to see us."

The lawyers were rendered speechless.

"Since Miss Yang refuses to show up in person, that's fine... The lawyers are here at the right time..."

"I hope the entire nation can remember the faces of these lawyers. From now on, if you have any legal matters, do not go looking for them..."