"I'm just afraid..."

"Tae...don't worry. Both our baby and I aren't made of paper; we are strong!"

Normally, during situations like this, Taeyeon would simply stare at Tiffany helplessly. But, even though he knew that the enemy was at a disadvantage, Tiffany was 6 months pregnant.

So, as her husband, he wished he could stand in front of her and s.h.i.+eld her from all forms of attack. How could he not be worried about her?

However, Taeyeon was always the one to give up in the end.

7pm, Tiffany arrived at the ballroom right on time. As she walked in, she realized her enemy had wasted a lot of energy just to see her.

The ballroom was well guarded with bodyguards every few steps. Seeing this, Tiffany began to develop a strong sense of danger.

What did this person have planned?

Yang Xi sensed a change in the expressions around her, so she turned around and followed their gaze.

As soon as she spotted Tiffany standing in the doorway, she stood up and pulled out a chair for her. She was obviously a woman, yet she elegantly pulled off a gentlemanly gesture. This was perhaps the only aspect about her that Tiffany still liked.

So, the person was none other than Yang Xi!

"You're here. Please, sit down."

Yang Xi noticed that even though there were so many bodyguards around, Tiffany did not look intimidated whatsoever. She directly walked past them like they did not exist.

"I wonder why Miss Yang wanted to see me so urgently."

As Yang Xi watched Tiffany sit down, she pointed to Tiffany's stomach with her chin, "Miss Hwang seems to be pregnant."

Normally, famous celebrities would feel pressured by marriage and pregnancy.

So, Yang Xi naturally thought that Tiffany had remained quiet about her pregnancy because she was afraid to let people know about it. But, to her surprise, Tiffany's expression remained unfazed. She simply looked like a happy mother-to-be. Of course, her mind did not stop trying to figure out what was happening.

"Yes, I'm about 6 months pregnant."

"Why haven't you announced it?" Yang Xi asked curiously.

"Miss Yang, why don't you get straight to the point and tell me your motive. Sitting here like this will make both of us awkward. Plus, my husband is about to return to the room," Tiffany noticed Yang Xi was trying to build up the conversation, so she didn't want to waste her efforts and directly asked for her motive.

"Miss Hwang, look at you, you've got both fame and fortune. Plus, you've got a powerful husband and a cute child on the way. I'm sure you could do without a piece of decoration like the FT Award."

She was finally getting to the point.

Tiffany smiled and looked at the bodyguards as she asked Yang Xi, "You organized so many bodyguards. It couldn't be because you're afraid of me, right?"

"Miss Hwang, since I'm speaking to an intelligent person, I won't go around in circles. I am giving you two options today: either you tell Taeyeon to withdraw your nomination for the FT Award, or you won't be leaving here today. I know that Taeyeon is powerful, but there are plenty of people here. Even if he appears, he may not have the ability to take you out of here, don't you think?"

"You put in so much effort to get me here. Is this all you've prepared?" Tiffany glanced at the bodyguards and turned back to Yang Xi,

"If it wasn't because we are in The Netherlands and I am unfamiliar here, I wouldn't be playing this game with you."