🔥Todoroki x reader🧊

Momo is a bit... more of a bully in this one but no hate on her!!!
Words: 1100
=====================
Here she stood. Here she stood in the park waiting for him to show up.

It was time. It was time to leave Japan and begin a new life. But she didn't want to.

She took a glance from all around her, at the small street, the trees, the sky, and then her arm-watch, 9:45 PM. It was time soon.

She glanced around her again one last time but... nothing. She began to sob, remembering all the time she had spent with him... the time she confessed.

Flashback (She got home from a long trip)
"Hey! Shoto!" Y/n yelled from her group of friends. He turned from Momo and looked at Y/n with a small smile.

"L/n..." he said and she waved to her friends. Walking over to him.

"Missed me?" She asked, he didn't say anything, he just dragged her into his arms, and you snuggled your face in the crock of his neck.

"Yes... never be away from me again" Y/n glanced at Momo that glared daggers at her for being so close with Todoroki, her crush.

She closed her eyes and hugged him tighter and whispered... "I promise"

Flashback 2 (Heartbreak - confession)
Why...? Why was this happening? Why was he kissing back? Why was he holding her against the wall? Why her?

All these thoughts circled around her head as she had watched a scene she never will forget. Todoroki had pushed Momo to the wall and kissed her, holding her close.

"Shoto..." Y/n whispered and he glanced at her. His eyes showing regret as fast as he saw her with her tears falling. He pushed away from Momo that was blushing madly and glaring at Y/n.

"Y/n I..." Shoto started and tried to hold her shoulder. But she slapped it away.

"Don't fu*king tough me" she growled and looked up a him with more tears streaming down.

"Y/n please I know you... you're not happy about this but I can explain—"

"Do you know why I'm not happy?" Shoto stopped for a second and then looked down at the ground and shook his head "...No" Y/n snickered bitterly

"Of course you don't, because I never told you how much I truly loved you" she whispered harshly and ran away

"Y/n!" Shoto yelled, his eyes widen of her words.

Momo was smirking the whole time in the back. And now she was besides Todoroki. Her arms locked with his. Her face closer and closer to his but he showed her off.

"Stop..." he said and Momo looked down at the ground

"It's always her... Y/n this, Y/n that... can't you see that I love you?" Shoto sighed and started to walk away

"Bug I love Y/n. It was a mistake to interact with you like that. I'm sorry Yaoyorozu" he said and ran after Y/n, trying to find her.

~ Time skip ~

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!" Y/n yelled at the boy. She raised her hand and shoved his arms away from her. He narrowed his eyes and grabbed her wrist, her eyes widen

"Listen to me first—"

"No... I can't take anymore today"

"Then tomorrow... meet me at the park near your house and I prove to you that it's nothing between me and Yaoyorozu... please Y/n" he begged and she sighed. "You better be there before 10 PM..." "Why?"

It was silent before Y/n looked down "I'm going to America tomorrow to meet my dad... And it doesn't seem like I will return in a while" Shoto's eyes widened once again and shook his head

"No... no, you promised to not be away for longe without me" he began and Y/' greeted her teeth.

"Its to late now... I'll leave tomorrow and I want a explanation by then... see you tomorrow..."
Flashback end
>
Y/n looked down at the ground, her bangs covering her e/c eyes. "I knew it..." she said and walked away, leaving the now empty park behind.

Meanwhile; Todoroki

"Let me go Yaoyorozu!" He yelled at the girl that was holding her back

"Shoto please. Even if you tell her your... feelings toward her... she will leave anyways."

"I KNOW THAT OKAY!! I KNOW SHE WILL LEAVE ME HERE AND I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT! BUT CAN YOU JUST... let me go" he yelled, now with tears falling. Momo's eyes widen as she let his shirt go and he ran out of the dorms and towards the park.

"Please be there, please be there..." he begged.

He ran, he ran as fast as he could until he reached the park. Nobody was there.

"No... no, no, no, no, this can't be..." he looked around. Every bit of the park, he looked to see if she was there but nothing.

He grabbed his cellphone and tried to find your number when he got a message... from Y/n.

————————————————————
Thanks for always be there for me
Thanks for supporting me
Thanks for helping me
Thanks for the answer

I know you and Momo will be happy together
I'm glad you're finally feeling loved
I'm glad you're finally slipping me
I'm glad you're happy

I'm broken
I'm broken thanks to you
I'm broken thanks to Momo

I will never love you
I will never see you
I will never feel you
I will never hear you

And it pains me
But this is it
Bye, Todoroki
———————————————

Todoroki began to sob. The whole neighborhood was hearing his loud crying. It broke him to see the message, it broke him to think that this may be the last time he saw her. The last time he held her close, the last time he listened to her rambling about her bad days and bad moments.

He held his phone close to his chest as he felt his heart break into pieces.
He closed his eyes, imagining her face, her h/l h/c hair, her beautiful e/c eyes.
Her b/t (Body type) body, her s/t skin. Everything about her was perfect.
Why did he do something like that?
How could he do it?
How?
Why?

"Please come back..."

Meanwhile at the airport. Y/n stepped onto the plane and took her seat. Looking out of the window.

"This is it..." Y/n looked out of the window and up at the sky. Shoto raised his head up to the night sky and cried silently.

"Y/n.../Shoto..."