🔥Enji + daughter reader Pt.2🔥

G/B/n - Girlfriend's/Boyfriend's name

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Living with my family was not so good idea. I knew that all along... but if I had known that my siblings would be the only ones that truly cared... I would have forced M/n to let me stay with him.

Flashback (16 years old and you're in first year of High School)
"Y/n, dinner is ready" Fuyumi said and I smiled at her "Thank you, . But I'm not hungry" I said and her smile faded

"Y/n, you need to eat something" she said and I sighed

"I know, but I just don't want to" She smiled and nodded "You want your status on what they're up to?" She asked and I nodded, she giggled a little and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Father is home from work so he will attend for dinner. Natsuo is busy so I'll leave a plate for him later. Shoto is out for today with his friends so it will be only you, me, and father" I rolled my eyes

"Like he even gonna care if I'm there. He doesn't give a shit about me. All he cares about is that I don't mess things up... like his stupid reputation" I said and laid back down onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. But I think father do actually care." I huffed and stood up from my bed and looked right at Tanaka.

"Why would he? He abandoned my mother when she was sick. She had to take care of me for a long time even at tough times..." I took a deep breath

"My mom did it all because he weren't there... And I have through for years 'who needs him?'... I didn't need him then, I don't need him now." I said and stormed out of my room and out of the house. "I'm gonna show him that I don't need him"
Flashback end

And that is what I did... I studied hard, I got into university. I got through the bullying, the names, the hits, the cuts. All that, I fought through... and I did it all without him.

I continued to study and I got a job at a CEO company. I met a bunch of good people. I even fell in love... Shoto helped me in hard times, my girlfriend/boyfriend helped me... They were there for me like no one had before.

And for once, I was proud of myself. I was proud of what I have did, I was proud of what I have become... Then it happened—

Flashback
I ran through the hospital, hoping they were alright. Shoto and Izuku were right behind me, calling for me to calm down and stop the running. I didn't listen because all I could think about was my lover.

When I reached their room. I took a deep breath before knocking. A nurse opened and she looked at me. She smiled sadly and let me, my brother, and his best friend in.

We stared at the scene in front of us. "G/B/n" I said and walked over to their weak body.
They smiled up at me and held up their hand to my cheek. I held into it and leaned into their tough. I looked up at the doctor that was standing on the other side of the bed.

"What happened to them?" I asked and he looked at G/B/n, they nodded slowly and the doc sighed. "Follow me" he said and we walked out with him

"G/B/n got into a accident..."

"W-What kind of accident?" I asked

"They got in a... Car accident... They got hit by a truck that was speeding up to fast. They broke some bones but what got most damage was their heart— Hey, ma'am?" Doc said but I just walked last him and into the room again.

I stared down at my lover. They smiled sadly up at me "I'm sorry, love" they whispered and I sat beside them and held their hand.

"You're gonna be alright. Right?" I asked and they shook their head. I clicked my tongue as more tears streamed down

"You can't leave me now... please." I begged and they held their hand on the top of my head as they began to stroke my hair.

"I'll meet you again. I'll always wait for you." I frowned

"Don't say that! I love you more than anything damn it! You can't just say things like that, like it's the last time!" I yelled and they laid a kiss onto my cheek.

"But love... it is the last time. Be strong for me and I will wait for you... in another life..."

"G/B/n, no... don't do this"

"I love you, Y/n..." his words faded and his hand fell off my cheek and was now laying there on the bed. Unconscious and cold.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked up to see Doc, he held out a black small box "They wanted me to handed this to you" he said and I took it. I opened it with my shaky hands and it revealed a beautiful ring. I took it and looked at the inscriptions on the inside 'I'll always love u'

I closed my eyes and held the ring close to me as I held my other hand on my growing belly and looked at my passed away lover
"I love you too,"
Flashback end

My life feel apart. After their death. It all goes back. My depression, my anxiety, my trust issues. Everything got back to me.

I invited my father to the funeral to give him a chance to make things right... but he never appeared. Shoto, Fuyumi, and Natsuo took care of me the 7 months that was left of my pregnancy and when my son was born. My father wasn't even there to meet his first grandchild.

I snapped. It was the end of this 'running away from your problems' it was time for me to face him.

After the three days of staying in the hospital. I stormed into the house with my son, brothers, and sister. I handed my son, S/n to Natsuo before storming into office where dad sat at his stupid desk.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Father asked with a scolding face and I glared at him. I slammed my hands on his desk. Causing some things to fall to the floor. "You think you live a so good life huh? Have you ever thought of, I don't know, think of others?"

"What are you talking about—"

"Us! I'm talking about us! Your kids. Your sons... your daughters. I can take that you weren't there when I was born... but when it comes to your grandson. My son. I can't accept that..." everyone stared at me and I continued

"I grew up without a father figure. I learned everything on my own with only a mom teaching me how to survive. I grew up as an outsider because people thought I was the freak without a dad... My whole life, you weren't there. Every night, I waited for you to come back and explain it or even apologize... All you had to do was be my father."

"Y/n,—" I quickly cut him off

"I hated myself for years... I thought I was broken... I was a girl who thought no one could or ever would love me... And it is all because the person who was supposed to be my father weren't there."

I stood high with my tears streaming down as they all stared in shock at me. I turned around to Natsuo and he handed S/n to me.

"See this? This is your grandson. And all I want is for you to be there when he needs you. I can deal with that I have had a shitty life... But if any of the shit I have gone through happened to S/n... I wouldn't know what to do. So I'm begging you to be there for him. You're his grandfather for fu*k sake" I said as I cover S/n's small ears to protect them from the sound of my loud mouth.

I turned to the door and proudly walked out of the house. I've finally stood up for myself and faced my fears. I smiled down at S/n that was wrapped in a blanket.

He smiled when he locked his eyes with me and he held up a hand to my cheek. I leaned my forehead against his and he giggled

"I'm gonna do my best... for us both G/B/n"