👊Yagi Toshinori x reader👊

Requested by @SubwayBag and @wavisharon
Type of story: Lemon... or what the heck this is

Right, Yagi and Y/n are 3rd years in U.A. so u guys are around 18-19 years old.

~•~•~

"Yagi!" Y/n yelled happily as she floated over to him. She landed in front of him and smiled brightly up at him "Ready to go?" She asked and he chuckled "Yeah." "Then let's go!" Y/n said and marshes into the U.A. building with her boyfriend behind her.

~•~

"Hey, Toshinori-kun, have you and Y/n-san done it yet?" One of Yagi's classmates asked and he looked at the equally aged male "No... why are you asking?" M/n sat on top of Yagi's desk "Well, you've been dating for 2 years. I thought you two had crossed that line a long time ago.

Yagi looked out the window to see his girlfriend was showing off her quirk to her friends in the same class as her, class 3-B.

"I don't wanna push it. I'm not gonna make her do things she's not comfortable with. I don't want to mess this relationship up. She's everything to me."

"Toshinori-kun—" M/n began but stopped by Yagi's glare "Enough with this topic." M/n rolled his eyes and walked back to his desk to speak with some other classmates. Leaving Yagi or himself.

Y/n landed back to the ground and felt eyes on her back. She looked up towards the window Yagi starred out from and she waved happily. He smiled and waved back, watching her every move.

'She's so beautiful,'

~•~

The school day was over and Yagi was currently having Y/n on his back, giving her a piggyback-ride.

She laid her head on Yagi's shoulder and kissed his cheek "I love you, Toshi" Yagi smiled "I love you too, N/n," he whispered and walked into your shared home.

(A/N: Y/n and Yagi are living together, they have been since they were 2nd years in high school.)

"When do you have work?"

"At 9, I will be home in the morning."

"You have to work night again?" Yagi asked and Y/n sighed "Yes, Yagi. I have to. How else are we gonna pay this bill?" Y/n said as her arms went around his muscular form. "I know, I know... I'm proud of you, that you can handle it so well."

"Thanks, babe. Go take a shower. I'll be in the bedroom, I need to change into my work clothes."

~•~

Yagi walked out of the bathroom to find Y/n walk stressfully around the house with only some jeans and an f/c bra.

He smirked and walked over "Something wrong baby?"

"I can't find my shirt," Y/n answered while looking through the closet once again. Yagi frowned a little

"Didn't you have it the other day?" He asked and Y/n shook her head in response. "That's the thing, I don't even know when the last time I had it or last time I put it away." She began to stress more and more when Yagi grabbed her shoulders and kissed her gently on her lips.

"Hey, calm down... What's the clock?"

"5:47, why?" Yagi smiled and caressed her cheek "Why don't we waste some time on something else than stressing over a shirt, hm?" Y/n looked up at him with a smirk "Oh? What's could that 'something else' be?"

"This..." Yagi leaned in once again and licked their lips in a sweet but more passionate kiss. His right hand went behind her head/neck and his left hand went to her waist, feeling her curves.

"M/n talked to you about this again, didn't he?" Y/n asked as Yagi trailed kisses from her cheek, jaw, and to her neck.

"Mhm," Y/n smiled at his humming response and let out a quiet moan as he found her sweet spot on her neck.

Yagi chuckled a little "Found it,"

~•~

Yagi was hovering over Y/n as he put his length against her entrance. "Ready, love?" Y/n smiled and nodded.

The man didn't waste another second and pushed his cock into her. Making the woman under him whimper and moan out in pain. Yagi stopped and stayed still for his love to get used to it. "Move..." Yagi kissed her cheek "I'll go slow" He said before beginning to move in and out of the girl at a slow pace, but after a while, he began to speed up little by little, making the pain into pleasure.

Moans and skin being slapped against each other were echoing through the room.

Yagi leaned down to Y/n's face and connected his forehead against hers. "I love you, baby" "I love you~u too, Yagi." Y/n moaned between the words when she felt her stomach knot itself.

"Yagi..." Y/n said and the man smiled "I know, I know... Come for me." He growled and speed up just slightly. When Y/n came, Yagi piled out quickly when he felt himself release himself and he came on her stomach.

The two smiled at one another. Yagi leaned to her face and kissed her lips "You were so good, baby."

Y/n smiled at him, "Why did you lie to him?"

"What?"

"M/n, you told him we didn't cross that line yet, am I wrong?" Yagi chuckled and smiled "You're absolutely right, Y/n. I just think it's not his business to know everything we do." Y/n kissed his lips and held a hand on his cheek. He leaned against it "You're right."

"I'm always right," y/n laughed "Okay, mister 'I'm always right' can you get some paper and clean me up?"

Yagi smirked, "Certainly my love."