🐦Tokoyami/Dark shadow x reader 🐦

You and Tokoyami have been a couple for about a month now and for you, it felt like he was being more distant, more than usual.

"I don't know what to do Tsu, have I done something wrong?" You said, looking down at your desk. Tsu held a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry Y/n- chan. We both know about his personality, he's always distant from others. You haven't done something wrong" she said and you sighed as you looked up at her

"Thank you, Tsu," you said and the class started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school was over and Tokoyami waited for you to get ready "You're done?" He asked in his normal voice. You nodded and walked to the dorms with him.

"T- Tokoyami?" You asked as you two walked to his dorm room.

"Yes?" He asked, still looking straight forward

"H-have I done... something wrong?" You asked, he opened his door and you two walked in.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, sitting on his bed. You sat beside him, looking down at the floor.

"I-it's just that... it feels like you have become more distant then normal, and I was scared if I have done something wrong" you said, not looking at him.

You felt his fingers under your chin, making you look up at him.

"You haven't done anything... I have felt the same, I was scared if I have done something wrong. I know I'm distant sometimes but I thought that I did something wrong because you're not talking to me as much as you did before" he said, looking into your e/c orbs.

You smiled and hugged him

"Thanks, Tokoyami," you said as you felt his arms around you

"For what?" He asked you snuggled your face onto his chest.

"For being mine. I never thought you would have asked me out, I'm happy you are here" you said, looking up at him and kissed his beak, he kissed back and Dark shadow showed up.

"Hey~ Why am I always left out?" He asked, you and Tokoyami looked at him and you giggled, kissing him, too.

To be in a relationship with Tomoyami is also being in a relationship with Dark shadow. Your kiss becomes more passionated, making you slightly moan. Tokoyami dragged you back from Dark as he gave his shadow a glare.

You chuckled with a small blush on your cheeks.

"Your cute when you blushing" Dark said, making you blush more.

"S-Shut up" you mumbled and Tokoyami hugged you tighter.

"Back of Dark" Tokoyami growled, Dark sighed and he got back, leaving you and Tokoyami alone.

"I can't believe it, the great Tokoyami is jealous of his own shadow," you said and laughed at your own sentence.

Tokoyami sighed and hugged you

"Yeah, yeah... I love you" he said and kissed your cheek.

You smiled bigger and looked into his eyes
"I love you, too"