💥Drunk Bakugo x reader💥

You sat in the living room, reading a book when someone knocked on the front door.

You sat your book down and stood up to get it.

When you opened, Bakugo fell into your arms. "Hey, Y/n! Sorry about this but Bakugo got a little carried away with the drinks!" Kirishima explained as he helped you get Bakugo to stand up again.

You looked at him and smiled, "Thanks, Kiri. I really owe you one"

He shook his head, "No need. I still can't believe you and Bakugo got together" he said, you chuckled and took Bakugo's arm around your shoulders and started to walk to your room.

"Thanks for everything Kiri. He smiled, "No problem! See ya!" he said and walked out, closing the front door behind him as he left.

You looked at Bakugo and sighed
"Your hopeless, be lucky that Kiri was with you," you said, knowing that he was not hearing you.

You laid him on the bed and took the covers over him. Your hand going through his ash blond hair, slowly waking him up with a slight growl, "Babe?" His voice was raspy

"Oh, your awake," you said, Bakugo tried to sit up but you pushed him back down again

"Lay down and try to get some sleep. You had too much to drink" He hummed in annoyance and laid down again properly.

"Water" he mumbled and took the covers over his head. You sighed and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

☾ ☼ ☽

You walked into the room again and helped him sit up a bit, before giving him the glass. Bakugo whispered a "Thank you" with a more clear raspier voice.

You smiled and sat the glass on the nightstand when he was done. You laid down beside him and looked up at him.

Thinking about everything you love about him. You smiled and hugged him, snuggle your head onto the crack of his neck. His arms go around your waist, moving you closer to him.

He opened his mouth to speak but you interrupted him "You smell alcohol" you said, holding your nose.

"No shit Sherlock! I have been drinking you idiot" he said, his hand going to the back of your head, his fingers going through you beautiful h/c hair. You smiled and closed your eyes, not caring anymore about the alcohol smell.

"Love you Baku," you said. It was quiet for a moment before he responded

...

"Love you too, idiot"