⚡️KamiBaku x reader💥

Requested by: @ijustwannareadIAL

I'm not the best at writing smut/lemons
(They're adults in this btw)

•———————⚡️🍋💥———————•

Y/n walked into the house after a long night at work. She took off her shoes, jacket, and laid her bag on the floor. She lazily walked up the stairs to the bedroom. She glanced up at the wall clock, 7.48 am.

She sighed and opened the door that leads to the bedroom to reveal her two boyfriends for over 3 years. Denki Kaminari, and Bakugo Katsuki.

The two meet in high school and then meet you after your aunt, Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight introduced you to class A. Your parents died when you were 17 so your aunt Nemuri had to take care of you.

Anywho, Y/n walked over to the closet and took off her work uniform so she was just in her panties and bra. She let out a sigh as she laid down in the space between the two men.
She closed her eyes and try and fall asleep but her eyes shot open when she felt Katsuki's arm go around her waist and Kaminari's breath was on her neck. Causing chills to go through her spine.

"Katsu? Kami? Did I wake you?" She asked and Katsuki hugged her tighter to his chest.
"Shut up, dumbass."

"Try and get some sleep baby, it's been a long night for you" Kaminari sleepily whispered and nuzzled his face in her neck. She smiled "Thanks for being here, Kami, Katsu" she whispered and closed her eyes to let sleep take her over.

~ Time skip ~

Y/n woke up to a movement beside her. She was awake now, but she didn't open her eyes. She just listened to the sounds and movements beside her.

"Is she awake?" Kaminari's muffled voice asked and Katsuki smirked as he speeds up. Causing Kaminari to cover his mouth tighter "Who cares? She'll get it later anyway. Now take it and let me hear you~" Katsuki growled seductively. Kaminari let go of his mouth, just when Katsuki pushed his whole length into the man. Causing Kaminari to moan out loudly.

Y/n, that was awake was a blushing mess. She blushed and felt herself become wet from the sloppy sounds of skin against skin echoes in the room. "Ahh~" Katsuki had pushed against Kaminari's sweet spot.

"Right there~ Ahh~" Y/n just blushed more and felt herself getting more and more aroused. She took her hand and made her way to her womanhood. She began to rub herself carefully over her panties, making her move around.

"Well, I see someone's awake. Wasn't it beautiful little moans he made, don't you think teddybear?" Katsuki growled and Y/n slowly opened her eyes with lust and need covering them. "Yes..." she whispered and Kaminari blushed at the fact she had listened to him submit to Katsuki.

Katsuki moved the covers from over your body to see your curved body. He eyed everything about you with a smirk as he said "Tough yourself for us baby. So I can get Kaminari to cum for me~"

Katsuki kissed the male's neck as he pushed his cock against Kaminari's sweet spot. Causing Kami to moan out in pleasure until he felt the coil in his stomach form and he held onto the covers as he at the same time watched you tough your clit and listening to your soft moans. The two males soon came and Katsuki waited for a little until he pulled out.

Kaminari collapsed his lower body onto the bed. Katsuki snickered and gave Kaminari's ass a little spank before he looked over at you.

He saw your colt were about to burst so he grabbed your arm and you looked up at him "Stop tough yourself..." you shook your head in protest "STOP toughing yourself" he said in a more demanding voice and you pulled your fingers out while letting out a soft lust-filled sigh.

Kaminari turned to you two and grabbed your arm and leaned closer to lick off the dripping substance on your fingers.

He moved closer to your lower area and moved away from the f/c panties while Katsuki unclasp your matching bra, leaving your whole body naked. The two males stared down at her, looking over every little detail of her.

You quickly covered your breast and lower area. "D-Don't just stare at me" she stuttered and Kaminari moved closer with his face to your womanhood. "W-Wait, Kami—" he immediately stuck his tongue inside her, swirling it as fast as he could as he sucked mercilessly.

Y/n we're a moaning mess when he inserted two fingers inside of her without any warning and started scissoring her. While the curved his fingers and looked for your sweet spot.
Katsuki had moved to your breast.

He kissed his way from your lips, cheeks, jaw, neck, and was now at your chest. He quickly connected his lips with her nipple and began to kiss and suck on it as he massaged the other one. Y/n just tugged onto the covers and moaned more at the feeling of her two boyfriends pleasuring her in different ways.

"Oh~ God, I love you Kaminari, Katsuki~"
The two men snickered
"Love you too, baby/teddybear~"

~ Time skip; 'cause I'm lacy ~

Y/n collapsed onto the bed after a long hot session with the two men. They all were breathing heavily and sweating as the sound of small panting were echoing through the room.
Y/n was shaking of the sensitive feeling between her legs, making Kaminari feel a little bit bad for her so all he did was tucking you into a hug and whisper things he knows you love.

Katsuki that was on her other side moved closer and let his arm go around her waist. She smiled a little more and closed her eyes. The two males looked at each other and then down at her.

"Sleep tight, Baby"