⚡️Denki x reader⚡️

"Kaminari? What are you doing?" You asked as you walked out from the girls changing room, knowing your boyfriend and Mineta stood there trying to see in the room.

"Uh, babe we were just..."

"Looking at us changing?" You continued. He sighed and looked down at the floor in shame while Mineta looked into the hole in the wall. You opened the door again and gave Jirou a sign so she used her Quirk so she hurt Mineta's eye.

You grabbed Denki's hand and walked away from Mineta that was whining in pain.

You stood in the corridor outside your and Denki's classroom.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" You asked angrily

"I'm sorry babe..." he said, trying to hug you.

"Don't come near me...!" You yelled, your famous Bakugo temperament taking the best of you. Denki looked at you in surprise and you knew your classmates looked at the two of you.

"If you're going to be like that pervert you are with, then don't touch me and don't come near me, do you want to be a pervert and leave me? Or stop be like that disgusting grape hair and still be with me. Your choice" you said and turned around to see all your classmates looking at you, you clicked your tough and walked past them and sat at your desk, Kirishima and Deku tried to talk to you.

"Y/n, wasn't that a little harsh?" Kirishima asked you glared at him.

"Don't talk to me, or else..." you said, making small explosions in your hand. You saw your twin brother, Katsuki smirk but you didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got through the school day fast, the whole day you avoiding everything and everyone. You sighed and walked out of the classroom and to the dorms, trying to avoid Denki the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into the 1A dorms and saw the whole class sit in the living room trying to comfort Denki. You walked fast past them but got stopped by Sero using his tape on you so you couldn't move. You struggled and made a "Tsh" noice and used your Quirk, making the tape burn down and you started to walk to your dorm room.

"Y/n! Stop here and listen to what Kaminari has to say!" Kirishima yelled you looked back at everybody to see them looking at you. You sighed in annoyance.

"If he wants to talk to me, then he can come to my room and say it himself that he wants to talk to me. Everyone else can fu*k off and don't get involved with my damn private life!" You yelled and walked to your room.

~~~~~~~~~

It has got twenty minutes since the incident in the living room.

You're doing your homework when someone knocked on your door "Who is it?" You asked, it was silent at first but then they speak up.

"Y/n? Can I come in?" Denki said from the other side.

"Sure," you said, not looking from your homework.

Denki closed the door behind him and walked up to you.

"Y/n..." you looked up at him

"I... I'm sorry. I don't want you to leave me, so please, forgive me, please?" He begged you looked down at your lap, not wanting him to see your tears.

"So you have made your decision?" You asked, he nodded.

"Yes, I want you back and if you don't want me to hang with Mineta, then I hang more with Kiri and Sero," he said, you sighed and stood up, still looking away from him.

"I didn't say you have to stop hangout with that grape face, I said that I don't want you to act like him, like a fu*king pervert," you said.

He didn't say anything, instead, he hugged you tightly from behind.

"I love you, Y/n. And I don't want to loos you" he said, making you smile. You turned around so you faced him and stood up.

"Promise you're not gonna be a perv and looking at other girls.... or guys" You whispered, he smiled down at you but then looked at you shocked.

"And guys???!!" He asked and you giggled

"Well... I shipped you and Shinsou before we got together so..." you said and he hugged you tighter, tickling your sides, making you laugh and beg him to stop.

"I promise, babe... I'm not gonna look at any girl... or guy" he said and kissed you. You kissed back, smiling against the kiss.

You parted from the kiss and hugged him, snuggling your face in his chest.

"I love you, Kaminari," you said, hugging him tighter. He kissed the top of your head

"I love you too, babe"