🥦Izuku x reader🥦

You're All Might's daughter
======================
Y/n's POV
I was standing by the school gate, waiting for my best friend and boyfriend to appear.

"Y/n-san/chan!" I hear the two yell and looked up from my cellphone to be meet with Uraraka and Izuku.

"Uraraka! Izuku! Come on, we're turning late!" I said happily and walked closer to the school. I parked my bike and went into the school together with Izuku and Uraraka.

I was hugging Izuku's arm as my head was leaning on his shoulder. He seemed to be a bit tense, I opened my mouth to say something but Uraraka beat me in that.

"See you guys in class!" Uraraka yelled and ran off to his class.

"See ya," me and Izuku said in unison and I turned to him

"Izuku, you seem a little tense, is something wrong? Did something happened?" I asked and he looked down at me with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"I-I'm alright it's just..."

"Just?" I tilted my head to the side and he blushed more, eyes looking everywhere but me

"It's just, I'm scared to tell your dad about... about us," he said and I smiled up at him

"Aw, Izuku are you nervous to tell him? Don't worry babe, it will all be okay and we tell him together whenever you're ready" I told him and he cried as he hugged me tightly.

"Y/n! You're the best girlfriend ever!" He yelled, getting some glances and stares in the process but none of us minded as we walked into the classroom, still hugging.

~ Time skip; after school ~

"Izuku... we're still in school, and you have practice—" he ignored me and kissed me with more force, I moaned into the kiss. My arms were on each of his cheeks and he was around my waist, holding me close as my back was against the wall outside the gym.

We pulled away to breathe and he goes to kiss my neck until

"Y/n?! Midoriya?!" We heard some voices say in unison and we looked at each other in shock and then turned towards the voices to see our whole class and Toshinori Yagi aka All Might the #1 pro hero who is also known as...my dad.

"H-Hi everybody," I said nervously and hide myself in Izuku's chest. He held my head and rubbed my hair a bit

"A-All Might, I..." He glanced down at me and I nodded and turned towards my dad.

"I love him, dad. Even if you don't like it, I will always love him" I told him and dad sighed, rubbing the back of his head and then looked at me and Izuku.

"As long as you're happy sweetie," he said and I smiled big. I run up to him and hugged him. He gave Izuku a warm and kind hearted smile and let me go.

"I guess I leave her to you young Midoriya"

"Y-Yes sir!" He said and I giggled at how tens and nervous he is.

"See? I said it's gonna be okay" I whispered and he smiled, hugging me tighter.

"Yeah, you were right beautiful—" he said before we got tackled by the whole class (except for Uraraka, Bakugo, Tokoyami and Todoroki), they all asked questions about our relationship and things like that.

I and Izuku laughed and sighed happily as he took my hand in his.

"I love you so much Toshinori Y/n"

"Mm, I love you more Midoriya Izuku"
==========================
Words: 586