💥Bakugo + sister reader💥

After his years in U.A High. It didn't take long for Bakugo to become Nr.2 pro hero.

After some months, being one of the biggest hero's alive, he starting to realize every mistake he has done in his life.

First of all, bullying Izuku Midoriya.
And secondly... he had hurt his own sister.

He hasn't seen her in two years because of the coma he had caused her.
The two had gotten into a big fight and it got more than just yelling at each other, it got to a physical point.

He walked down the street when he walked past the hospital. He stopped and looked at the building, he sighed and walked inside.

"Hi sir, what can I help you with?" A nurse asked

"I'm here to see my sister," he said, and looked at the nurse with a pissed expression, she sweatdropped and nodded.

"Um, who's your sister?" She asked, a little nervous

"Bakugo Y/n," he said and the nurse looked quite shocked but nodded slowly.

"Follow me, sir,"

When they got to the room, the nurse opened the door for Bakugo who walked inside.
She closed the door after him.

Bakugo looked at his sister that laid on the hospital bed, unconscious. Her ash blonde hair was a mess and her red eyes were closed.

He sighed and sat on the chair beside her bed. He looked at her and regret filled his veins.

"I- I'm sorry, Y/n" he whispered, looking down at her hand.

"I know I haven't seen you in two years... I'm really regretting everything that I have done to you" he looked at her face, the sun shining upon her face. He send her one of his rare smiles and held her hand.

"For yelling... For using n quirk on you... For not visiting you..." he pressed her hand to his forehead, "Please, just wake up..."

☾ ☼ ☽

Six months past and Bakugo have been frequently visiting his sister who still haven't woken up.

The doctors told him that they soon can't have her at the hospital anymore because of new patients and that it's best to take out the plug, they don't have so much hope anymore.

But Bakugo refused to let them but in a way, he already knew that they wouldn't listen to him.

Bakugo walked into the room one day to see the doctors around his sister's bed, while one of them was about to take out the plug.

He yelled at them and they all stopped in track.

Meanwhile the doctors and the blond man yelled at each other they saw something move in the corner of their eyes and they all froze when they all looked at the bed to see Y/n's bright red eyes... open.

The doctors were shocked and eased at the same time. Bakugo stared at her in disbelief, he quickly walked over to her as she followed him with her eyes, watching every step he took.

He carefully grabbed her hand "Y/n?"

She smiled at him, "Katsuki" she gave him a closed eye smile.

He didn't hesitate and hugged her tightly but still being careful to not hurt her. The doctors had walked away, leaving the two siblings for some time to talk.

Katsuki told her everything that had been going on since she got to the hospital, she couldn't believe her ears or even believe that this was her brother. After hearing he was sorry for everything he had done, she couldn't believe it was him at all.

He wasn't the kid she knew him to be anymore.
He was a grown man now... more mature than ever...

Katsuki had called their parents. The second they both walked into the room, Mitsuki started to cry. Something that she never used to do.

"We've missed you so much. I'm so happy you're okay, Y/n" she cried and hugged her daughter.

Y/n smiled and looked up at her dad and brother "I've missed you, too" she smiled at her family.