😴🔊EraserMic x reader💔 Final

Title: Please... let us start over (Final)
Request:
Warning: None?
Words: 617
=============================
Aizawa hated it. He hated aggressive it hurt so much. You have become closer and closer with Hozashi again while just further and further away from Aizawa. And he hated it. He still loved Hizashi but something else was there as well... beloved you. Your smile, your laugh, your e/c bright eyes, your beautiful h/l h/c hair. Everything was perfect.

But after all the mistakes he had made. He was not so sure you would forgive him. Hizashi has nothing to do with it so it was easy for you to become friends with him again but with Aizawa, it was not as easy with him.

You had stopped walk into the teacher's office when he's there so you always grade your papers in the classroom. And all your things were in your bag and not on your desk in the office.

Aizawa glanced over at your empty space on your desk and felt an empty feeling in his heart. He missed you and Hizashi but he didn't wanna tell anyone. He glanced at the yellow-haired man to see he was looking down at the papers on his desk with a low expression "Hozashi..." Aizawa said and he looked at him

"Can I talk to you?"

~ Time skip ~

The two men walked down the hall towards your classroom. They stopped by the door to see you standing by your desk, grading papers with a low face. Aizawa frowned at the sight of you being upset and so did Zashi. The two knocked on the door and you looked at their direction with a small smile but it soon faded when you saw it was also Aizawa and not just Zashi.

"Can we come in? We need to talk to you" you sighed

"What's the point in me saying anything? You're not gonna leave even if I said no" the black-haired man nodded, knowing he had been that stubborn ever since high school.

"What do you guys want? I have papers to grade until tomorrow so make it quick"

"Y-Y/n um... I... we miss you. Your hugs, your kisses, your affection. We miss going out with you... Everything, so please, can we just makeup and everything can be like before..." Aizawa said and Y/n frowned at his state

"Like before? Do you think I wanna get my heart broken again? You want me to build trust in you to just fall again into misery? No thank you, think more of your choice of words Aizawa"

"R-Right..." he said and Y/n sighed and goes back to grading the papers "If that was all I need you too lea-"

"I love you...both" Aizawa whispered and Hozashi smiled at the black-haired male and the at the h/c haired woman that stopped in track and looked at the two men in front of her.

"Y-You what?" She asked and walking closer to them, still shocked

"I love you both. I was so stupid back then. I didn't realize how much I love you both. I thought all love was for Zashi but it was also for you Y/n... please, I'm not asking for another chance in getting you back but..." Hizashi continues Aizawa's speech.

"We love you so much Y/n. If you're not ready to forgive us... him... then we'll wait. We'll wait until the day comes and you will become ours again. So what are you saying?"

The yellow-haired man held an arm around Aizawa's shoulder and the two smiled at Y/n and the two said:

"Please... let us start over"