Dark World

We were flying over the dark world trying to find Malekith's ship so we could start the plan to destroy him. Thor knelt down next to Jane and ran his fingers through her hair and Jane leans in to his touch. Loki was still in his place in the back of the ship while I was in between the two. "What I could do with the power that flows through those veins." Loki said looking at Jane. Thor kept close to Jane. "It would consume you." Thor explained. I looked from Thor to Loki as they were having their conversation. "She's holding up alright. For now." Loki pointed out.  

Thor then looked at Loki from over his shoulder. "She's strong in ways you'd never even know." He said defending the woman he loved. "Say goodbye." Loki said and Thor shook his head. "Not this day." I looked from Thor to Loki. "This day, the next, a hundred years from now, it's nothing. It's a heartbeat. You'll never be ready. The only woman whose love you prized will be snatched from you." Loki said. "And that will satisfy you?" Thor asked his brother. "Satisfaction is not my nature." Loki answered. "Surrender is not in mine." Loki gave Thor a glare. "The son of Odin."

 Thor then cut him off and stood up going to Loki walking past me. "No. Not just of Odin. You think you alone were loved by Mother? You had her tricks, but I had her trust." Thor said. "Trust? Was that her last expression? Trust? When You let her die?" Loki asked. It was clear that you can hear the pain in his voice. For some reason I knew I had to stop them from hurting each other. I made a promise to Frigga and I intend to keep it. "What help were you in your cell?" Thor asked getting angry. "Who put me there? Who put me there?!" Loki snapped at his brother. Thor then went up to Loki pinning him to the back of the ship raising his fist. "You know damn well. You know damn well who!" That's when I decided to get in the middle of it and put my arm around Thor's large one. "Thor this isn't the time nor place." I say looking up at the blonde and then towards Loki. 

They both shared the same expression of shock and Thor backs away pulling his arm away from my hold. "She wouldn't want us to fight." Thor said remembering his mother and sat on the bench next to Jane. Loki sat up and let out a chuckle. "Well she wouldn't exactly be shocked." Loki said and they both share a laugh. "I wish I could trust you." Thor says looking towards Loki with an expression of regret. Loki then stands up to my left looking at Thor. "Trust my rage." He tells him. 

After a few seconds the atmosphere between them clears up and I suddenly feel a hand on my upper arm. I turn around to see that it was Loki who touched me. "Are you alright Darling?" Loki asked me the tone of his voice genuinely concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. I just hope we can get that thing out of her." I said. Loki nodded and looked me in my eyes softly "What is Frandal to you?" He asked. "What? I guess he's more of an acquaintance.  I don't know him all that well like you or Thor." I explained. "Well, that wink said otherwise." Loki scoffed. "Are you jealous?" I asked. "Who said that I am?" "The tone in your voice says so. Besides, Frandal isn't even my type." I tell him. Anyone can tell he was relived by this. "Then what is your type?" He asked gently  moving his hand down my arm to my hand, taking it in his own. "Why do you want to know?" I asked. "Maybe because I want to know a little more about you." He explained. I look at our hands and back up to him. "Before your mom died she asked me to do something for her. she asked me to at least try to be friends with you." I then pull my hands away from him. "And I intend to keep that promise." I say and go back to where I was previously seated.

We all sat in  silence for what seemed to be like 20 or 30 minutes. We were gliding over the remains of what used to be a city of the elf's world. Jane sits up and the three of us look in her direction. "Jane." Thor says in in a worried way. Jane the moves to the bow of the ship looking ahead of her. "Malekith." She says. I look up and see the same ship Malekith left in. Loki lands the ship and Thor gets out first helping Jane down. As I was about to get out Loki jumps down and offers his hand to me. I sigh then get out of the ship declining his help. "Couldn't hurt to try." He said and we followed Thor to the top of a hill that turned out to be a cliff.