The Battle Begins

As Jane, Darcy, Dr Selvig and Ian continued to spike in poles around the university I led people away from the situation in hopes of keeping everyone safe. "Everyone you need to get out of here. It's not safe. Evacuate as fast as possible!" I instruct everyone. Just as The four of them were about to leave Darcy calls out my name and everyonestarted to run for some odd reason. "Mage." She says.

I turn around and look up seeing Malekith's ship start to ripple into view and cut through the water. "Holy shit." Darcy says as her and Ian look up at the enormous ship. "You guys get out of here. I'll slow them down much as I can. Jane and Darcy nod and run to the next location with Ian following. Just as Erik was about to say something I look at him seriously. "Go!" I didn't mean for it to sound mean but it was for the best if he went with the others. I was trained to fight beings from other detentions after all. Erik nods understanding and starts to follow the others.

I face the ship again and make a shield as big as I possibly could to hopefully slow down the ship. As the ship hits I let out a loud grunt and use my magic to push back against the ship. That didn't even do a single thing. His ship kept going and I dragged my feet against the concrete and the ship keeps going as it slices through the ground. The ship finally stops and I let down the shield. As I catch my breath a little bit Thor lands next to me and we both walk toward Malekith. "You needn't have come so far, Asgardian and Midgardian. Death would've come to you soon enough." Malekith says. "Not by your hand." Thor replies gripping his hammer. "Your universe was never meant to be. Your worlds and your families will be extinguished!" Malekith then throws his arms out and the Aethers power is thrown at us.

I form a shield to protect both Thor and I but the power was too strong and threw us back and made us land hard on the ground. "Gah! Oh dang that's going to hurt in the morning." I say to myself. Thor gets up on his feet and helps me up on my own feet. It was just then Malekith sends another Aether blast making us get flung back. Thankfully we landed on the grass. I adjust my mask and get back up helping Thor up this time. We watch as Malekith prepares to send us another blast and I summoned my shields this time. "You know, with all that power, I thought you'd hit harder." Thor says. Malekith then makes himself levitate in the air and the Aether swirls around him. I get an idea and bring my hands to my elbows and create a wip like I used on Thor when we met. I then look at him. I need you to spin me in a circle as fast as you can. When I say the word, let go. Got it?" I ask and Thor nods. I look back at Malekith and throw my wip at him as it wraps around his chest. Thor then grabs ahold of my waist and sends the two of us in the air and starts spinning us in a circle with Malekith at the end.

We spin in circles until I felt my grip become loose. "Now!" I say and Thor let's go and I release my grip on the wip and land on the ground sending Malekith flying backwards towards pillars and crashes into them. I stand up to see if it did anything and to both our surprise it didn't. Malekith comes out from the rubble and his Dark Elves behind him. "You handle Malekith. I'll deal with the dark elves." I say as I look at him. He nods getting ready. "For Mother and Loki." He says. "For Frigga and Loki." I nod and we both charge at our targets.

The dark elves fire their weapons and I block them with my shields. I then chreate a portal that was in front of me and above them and run through it taking down a couple of them as I fall through the portal above them and smash their heads in the ground. I turn around to see about four more coming after me and out of nowhere they disappeared. I raise an eyebrow. Jane must've got the poles working. She's smart that's for sure. I turn to another one and just as we were about to fight we both are somehow teleported to the middle of a busy road. I gasp and make a portal for the cars on either side of the road to a safer location.

Once the portals were up I start fighting the dark elf. He fires his weapon which I easily block and throw a magical fan I conjured knocking the weapon out of his hand. We continue fighting for a few minutes until I notice a shadow above us. We both look up. "Is that a truc-" I get cut off by someone throwing themselves at me getting me out of the way of the falling truck that came out of nowhere. I watch over the strangers shoulder as the truck falls right on top of the dark elf instantly killing him. Whoever saved me was either dumb or highly trained in this situation. The stranger and I landed on the ground with my back hitting the cement side walk. I groan and turn on my side. "Are you alright ma'am?" The male said. His voice sounded oddly familiar.