Prison break.

I asked Thor what happened and he told me everything. Odin locked Jane up in her room, Shields are destroyed and refuses to have Thor Jane and I go to the Dark World to get the Aeither out of her and destroy it, killing Malekith in the process. Personally I would have gone with Thor's plan. More Asgardian lives would be saved than taken. And I could kill the monster that took Frigga's life.

Thor and I were sitting in the tavern at a table both of us trying to think of a way to escape. I grab my mug of beer and take a sip. For Asgardian alcohol it surely beat a Whiskey cola mix. As we sit in silence we both hear heavy footsteps and look up to see Heimdall approach us and take off his helmet sitting in between Thor and I. "You're not in father's war  council?" Thor asked. "The bifrost is closed by your fathers orders. No one is to come or to go. We face an enemy that is invisible even to me. What use is a guardian such as that?" Heimdall asked.

For a guy who can see everything he does have a point. "Malekith will return, you know this. But I need your help." Thor said and I nod. "We both do." I tell him. Heimdall let's out a sigh. "I cannot over-rule my kings wishes. Not even for you." He said. "I'm not asking you to. The realms need their Allfather strong and unchallenged, weather he is or not. But he is blinded, Heimdall. By hatred and grief." Thor said to him and Heimdall nods. "As are we all." He says. "Well I see clearly enough." Thor responded.

I take a sip of my beer as I listen in. "The risks are too great." He knew that Thor was thinking of something. "Everything that we do from here is a no other way." Thor says. Heimdall leans in considering Thor's words. "What do you require of me?" He asked and I grin a little. "What I'm about to ask you is treason of the highest order. Success will bring us exile and failure shall me our death." Thor says and I decide to let in a few of my own words. "Malekith knew the Aether was here, he can sense its power. If we do nothing he will come for it again and tear apart asgard." Thor nods. "Get volstag, Sif and Frandal. We're having a meeting. Y/n, get changed and join us." Thor orders and I follow him back to the palace.

Once back at the palace I head straight to my room and see the second outfit that Sif had for me to change.

Once changed I walk out of my room and see that Frandal was waiting outside my room "I must say, lady Sif's attire suits you well

Once changed I walk out of my room and see that Frandal was waiting outside my room "I must say, lady Sif's attire suits you well." Frandal complemented. I let out a small laugh. "Thanks but we really should be getting to Thor. I have a feeling that he has a plan." I say and Frandal nods in response offering me his arm like a gentleman. I had to decline his offer. For some reason I could feel that someone was watching me. I looked behind and saw that no one was there. I shook it off and walked to the location the location that Thor wanted us to meet at.

We were all finally there and we take our seats at a large round table. I sit next to Thor and Sif at the table as Volgstaf sat next to Thor and Frandal next to Sif. That's when Thor began telling us his plan."we must move Jane off-world." Thor says. Sif gave Thor a look of concern. "The bifrost has been shut down and the tesseract locked away in the vault. " sif says. Heimdall stood behind us with his arms crossed. "There are other paths off Asgard. Ways known only by few." Heimdall informed us and Thor takes a glance at all of us his eyes landing on me last. "One actually." He said.