What Lies Within her

We were all in the palace and over in one of the healing rooms, which was probably their version of  ICU. Jane goes to a table and lays down on it. I go to the nearest wall and lean against it watching as other Asguardian healer's surround her and make some sort of holographic image of her body. "What's that?" Jane asked pointing up at the image. The healer puts her hand down.  "Be still." She says to Jane. Thor and another healer stand next to me. "This is not of Earth. What is it?" He asked the healer. "We do not know. But she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her." She says.

If my dad saw this table he would go nuts over the technology. It might even help him when he is doing his surgeries. "That's a quantum field generator isn't it?" Jane asked as she studied the energy above her. "It's a Soul Forge." The healer looking her over corrects her. "Does a Soul Forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?" She asked? The healer looks at her quite impressed. "Yes." She answered. Jane then turns her head looking at us. "Quantum field generator." She whispered to us. Thor smiles affectionately to her and I let out a giggle.

We all then hear the door open and someone walks in.  He was an elderly looking man with a gold eye patch over his right eye.  "My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely?" He asked Thor. "She is ill." Thor says motioning to Jane. "She is mortal. Along with her." The old man points to me "Illness is their defining trait." He says. "I brought her here so we can help her. Along with y/n." Thor says defending himself. "They do not belong here in Asguard any more than a goat belongs at a banquet table." He said and I raise my eyebrows.

Jane sits up looking at Thor. "Did he just..." She then looks at the elderly man. "Who do you think you are?" She asked him being quite offended. The old guy then looks from Jane to me. "I am Odin. King of Asguard. Protector of the Nine Realms." Everything then clicked for both me and Jane. "Oh. Well I'm-" Odin cuts her off. "I know very well who you are. Jane Foster and Y/n Strange." He said. "You told your dad about me?" Jane asked thor. "So you're Loki's dad?" I asked Odin. I honestly thought he would be taller. Odin looks at me "Loki. Is not my son." He said. (Damn that hurt to type.)

Thor then gets us back on subject. "Something's within her father. Something neither Y/n or I have seen." He says. "Her world has its healers, they're called doctors. Y/n's father is one. A very good one at that. Let him deal with it. Guards! Take them back to Midguard!" He ordered. Two guards go to Jane and Thor steps forward. "No I wouldn't-." Just as the guards take a hold of her arms, the exact same blast comes out of her body knocking almost everyone off their feet and I summon a shield to protect Odin. Just because he's a bit of a jerk, doesn't mean that I don't care about the elderly. "-Touch her. Jane are you alright?" Thor asked going to her. I put my shield down and go to them and Odin follows.

He stands between Thor and I, and runs his hand over Jane's arm. As he does this her skin glows bright red and my eyes widen. "That's impossible." Odin says. The healer speaks. "The infection, its defending her?" She says and Thor corrects her. "No. It's defending itself." He says. "Come with me." Odin orders the three of us and we follow without question. Odin leads us through a room and the doors in front of us open.

I look in to see a tree in the middle of the room. I then look up to see some galaxy's hanging from the limbs. "There are relic's that predate the universe itself." Odin starts off. What lies within her appears to be one of them." I look to one of the guards and whisper. "Do you know where I can get paper and something to write with?" I ask him and he points to a bookshelf with paper, ink and quill's. I take one of each and go to the table and start taking notes. This may help me in my infinity stone research.

Odin continues. "The Nine Realms are not eternal. They had a dawn as they will have a dusk. But before that dawn the dark forces, the dark elves reigned absolute and unchallenged." He gets a boom setting it on the table and carefully open it up. "'Before the eternal night, the Dark elves come to steal your light'.  These are stories mother told us as children." Thor says remembering something from his childhood. Odin then continues the story while I continued my notes. "Their leader, Malekith made a weapon out of that darkness. It was called the Aether. While other relics appear as stones, the Aether is fluid and ever changing. It changes matter into dark matter, and seeks out-" I interrupt Odin because he was talking  a bit too fast. "Hold up. Taking some notes here. This information is very important to me. As it is for all of us." I say as I write.