The Funeral

WARNING: BEFORE YOU START READING I WILL SUGGEST THAT YOU GET YOUR TISSUES. FOR THIS CHAPTER.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
DO YOU HAVE THEM?.... NO? WELL GET THEM.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I SAID GET THEM.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DID I STUDDER?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU. NOW... YOU MAY READ.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It has been 4 hours since I saw Frigga die. 4 hours since Malekith killed hundreds of innocent Asgardians and soldiers and I still blame myself for her death. I was currently in my room sitting in my bed thinking about how I just watched when I could've saved her. I didn't tell Thor or Jane that I  blame myself. I look out my window and see that the sun was setting. It was a beautiful sunset. The mixture of blue,  purple, pink and orange was just right. It was almost like a painting.

I get up from my bed and walk to the balcony that was connected to my room. The view itself was beautiful.  I bet it would've been better if it didn't have a crash trail where Malekith's ship crashed into. From my room you can see the rainbow bridge and the bifrost. From what Thor told me, is that his best friend Heimdall could see everything. I bet he could see me right now.  It honest wouldn't surprise me.  I take in a deep breath and exhale a little shakey. At the moment I was trying not to cry. I haven't felt like this since Phil's death on the helicarrier. At least Steve gave Phil his collectable Captain America cards and signed them at his funeral.

Out of nowhere I hear my door open and I turn around to see that Jane walked in my room. "Hey um... Thor sent me to get you. His mom's funeral is about to start and wants you to join us." She said.  I can sense the sadness in her voice. I nod at her still saying nothing. I then come back in my room and walk into the hallway with her. As we walk Jane speaks again.  "I want to thank you.... for helping save my life back there... I know that this isn't the right moment to say so but, I can tell that you are blaming yourself. But if you need a friend I'm right here. Ok?" She says with a small smile. "Do you really think we're friends?" I asked her.  My voice was a little groggy from not talking.

Jane nods. "Yeah. When you told me that Thor wanted you to protect me I honestly thought that it was stupid. Like, I didn't need a babysitter. But then whenever I sat in front of the TV crying you would always bring me a container of ice cream. And  Darcy loves you too." She said. Her words made me smile a little bit. "Thank you Jane. I mean it. " I say. "No problem." The brunette responded. A few seconds later we catch up with Thor.  He was standing with Odin, Sif and 2 men. One of the men had blonde hair and reminded me of Wesley from the Princess Bride. The other one was tall and had a red beard.

Thor sees us and walks to us and kisses Jane's forehead. "Y/n, I didn't think you were going to come. I'm glad you could make it. Let me introduce you to my friends." He says. Thor then points to Sif. "You have already met Lady Sif, she is the first woman asgardian soldier in this kingdom. Then we have Frandal." He introduced the blonde man. Frandal smiles and takes my hand kissing the back of it. "The ladies love him." Thor comments then points to the man with the beard. "And this is volgstaf. Hogan couldn't make it. He is on Vanaheim with his people." Thor explained and I  nod.