Dark Elves

Once I got out of the dungeon I  asked a guard to take my notes to my room. Which he did. Currently I was a little bored so I went to find Thor.  Yes, I know that I just talked to Loki  but I  needed a friend. 'Are Loki and I friends?' I asked myself. I turn a corner and  bump into someone.  "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. " I apologize.  I look up to see that I was in front of a woman. She had long dark hair and wore armor. "No it's alright. I'm on my way to see Thor." She said. "What a coincidence. Same here. I'm y/n Strange by the way. " I introduce myself to her.

The woman smiles and leads the way to Thor. "Sif. You must be one of Thor's midgardian friends am I  correct?" Sif asked. "That's me. People call me 'Mage' due to my magic." I tell her. "You have magic? So you must be the one that Loki took hostage." She says.  "In the flesh. But I got rescued by my friends." I explained to her. Sif and I then turn a corner. "We should train together sometime.  It'll give you the chance to meet the warriors three." She suggested.

We both then see Thor, Jane and Frigga ahead of us. Sif and I then trot to the three. "Hey, you guys. " I greet them. "Y/n. Where have you been off to?" Thor asked curiously. "Let's say I had to settle some things with your brother." I tell the large blonde. Thor then raises an eyebrow.  "You saw Loki?" He asked. Just  as I was about to answer him, Frigga speaks up. "With my permission." She explained. Out of nowhere we hear a alarm go off. I look at Frigga and she knows exactly what that means. 

The same expression was on Sif's face too. "The prison." Frigga says. "Loki." Thor mutters. Frigga then puts a hand on her son's shoulder. "Go, I'll look after her." She says.  Thor nods and looks at me. "Stay with them." He orders me and I nod in response. Thor then takes off his cloak and leaps off a balcony catching his hammer out of nowhere.  I look to my right to see that Sif was running to help Thor at the dungeon. Frigga then talks to both Jane and I. "Follow me." She tells us. Jane nods as we follow Frigga.

I dig into my little pouch that came with my Asgardian attire and put on my sling ring. A few minutes later we get to Odin. "Odin." Frigga calls out to him. Odin turns his head in our direction dismissing the commander. "It's a skirmish. Nothing to fear." Odin reassures his wife. Frigga shakes her head a bit. "You've never been a good liar." She says. I could tell that she definitely loved Odin.

Odin then looks at Jane and I.  "Take them to your chambers. I'll come when it's safe." He says to Frigga.  "Take care." Frigga says worring about Odin's safety.  Odin reaches out and touches Frigga affectionately. "Despite all I have survived, my queen still worries for me. " Odin says. "Its only because I worry over you that you have survived." She replied.  I try my best not to say 'awe' only because it wasn't the right time to say it. The three of us then walk briskly to Frigga's chambers. As we pass some soldiers, Frigga takes a sword from a soldier. "Listen to me now. I want you both to do everything I ask. No questions." She tells us and both Jane and I nod.

A few minutes later we get to Frigga's chambers. She explained everything to us. Frigga was going to make a holographic image of Jane while the real one hid. My job was to do everything to make sure no one got near the real Jane. I watch as Frigga makes a holographic image of Jane and it made me remember of what happened in the dungeon. "I know what you are thinking about child. And I feel that you are sorry for me. But I cannot control of what Loki does or says." Frigga said. "How did you know what I was thinking? Did you know that I was near his cell?" I asked. Frigga finishes with Jane's holographic image and comes to me. "Yes I did. But Loki isn't the rude man that you saw a year ago.  He is kind. I raised him never to hurt a woman. He was raised being in the shadow of his brother and Father. I taught him magic so that he could have a little sunlight for himself. He needs a friend.  Sif and the warriors three are nowhere near friends to Loki. You listen to him. Please, when it's safe, be the friend he needs." She says as she holds my hands.

I look at our hands and back up to her. "I'll do my best. It'll give us some time to know each other better.  Even if he tried to force me to marry him." I tell her and we share a laugh. A few seconds later we hear a crash. I go to the nearby balcony to see an enormous ship. Probably bigger than the giant lizards from the battle of New York. I'm not a genius but  I'm guessing that those are the dark elves. I  turn my head to the right to see black smoke and dust come out of the side of the palace. "They're here. The dark elves.  They are here for Jane." I say getting into place and summoning my shields.

The door opens and someone walks in. It was definitely a dark elf. He was tall, pale and on black armor. The holographic image of Jane stands up and goes to Frigga's side. The dark elf then comes closer. I keep my shields up standing between Frigga and the real Jane who was hiding. "Stand down creature, and you may still survive this." Frigga orders. "I have survived worse woman." The Elf says. "Who are you?" I asked. He looks from Frigga to me. " I am Malekith. And I would have what is mine." Malekith introduced himself.  Both Frigga and I knew what he wants.  He wants the Aether that is inside of Jane.

'Jane' then moves behind me and keeps away from  Malekith. As he got closer, Frigga strikes him across the face with her sword and he takes out his own sword  and they begin to  fight. We watch them fight and it's clear that Frigga was strong and was winning. I look in the corner of my eye to see that same demon looking creature from earlier in the  dungeon come in. I run to the giant and throw a shield at him which he blocks easily.  The giant then turns to me and just before I could secure him with my wip, he grabs my throat and  throws me to the side like a ragdoll and I hit against the marble wall. I didn't feel any broken bones which was a good thing, but it sure as hell knocked the wind out of me.

I slowly roll on my stomach and get up on my elbows.  I look to the left to see the giant come up to Frigga, disarming her and lift her up in the air by the back of her neck. Malekith then goes to 'Jane ' and she backs up a little more. "You have something child. Give it back." He then reaches out to 'Jane' and her holographic image disappears. Malekith then glares at Frigga. "Witch! Where is the Aether?!" Malekith asks and walks to Frigga. Frigga then glares at him. "I'll never tell." She says.  Malekith looks at her facial expression.  "I believe you." He says.  At that moment the giant then slides the sword in her back. "NOOOOO!" I screamed out. I then hear Thor yell and sends a burst of lightning right at Malekith's face. But Malekith and the giant run to the balcony and jump off escaping.

Odin arrives and stares in shock and grief at the sight. He then goes to Frigga's side and holds her limp body in his arms. Jane then comes out of her hiding spot and stares in shock at the sight. Thor then comes to me and helps me up along with Jane. "Are you alright y/n?" Thor asked.  I only said nothing. All I knew was knew was one thing....................... This was my falt.

.
.
.
.
.
.