Big Announcement

Hey guys! What's up? I'm so sorry that I haven't updated on the last chapter. I've been trying to get a job and it's hard since I can't drive and I live in a small town here in Texas. My dad also has the corona virus and I'm in quarantine for 2 weeks.

I'm trying to keep my sanity and its hard when there is literally nothing on TV besides the news, and you are craving brownies when there are no brownies or anything close. I'm also halfway through with the next chapter and it's going good. I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm planning a Snapchat group chat about this book series, Loki and Tom Hiddleston. Also I need Snapchat friends too. If you're interested, here is my Snapchat.

Be sure you DM me saying that you are interested in the group chat

Be sure you DM me saying that you are interested in the group chat. And the number 1 rule is everyone has to be nice. I don't want any drama. We all love Loki.

Here's a sneak peek at the next chapter.

We get to the dungeon entrance and we stop in front of two guards. "Please lead Ms. Strange to Loki's cell. She is to visit him." She orders. One of the guards nods and leads the way. I turn towards her and smile. "Thank you. You don't know how much this information means to me." I say. "Anytime. Now go on. It's easy to get lost in there." She says. I nod and curtsey respectfully and follow the guard.

.
.
.
.
.
.
💨 *poof* 💨*poof*
.
.
.
.
.
.

🔪🐍- hello there!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🔨🐸- Loki stop this madness and turn me back!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🔪🐍- hmmmm how about.... No
.
.
.
.
.
.🔨🐸- LOKI!!!! ⚡⚡⚡⚡