Kamar Taj & London

It has been a year since the battle of New York. Gladly the sanctum was safe and all the books and relic's were safe as well. A few months after the battle Laura started her training for SHIELD. like me, she is still struggling with her code name. Ever since the nightmare I had I couldn't stop thinking about it. It felt so real.

(Kamar Taj robe. Yes I know its a rey cosplay. It's the closest thing I can find I'm sorry. And no light saber. )

 )

I was currently in the sanctum wearing my robe from Kamar Taj. After I got greeted by a few students I make my way to the doorway to Kamar Taj. Ever sence the events from last year, I have been doing everything I could to get information about the infinity stones. So far the only thing I know is all six of their names. What I wanted to know was their origins, what kind of power they hold and who specifically would want to come for them.

I walk through the invisible 'doorway' into Kamar Taj which was somewhere in Tibet. I make my way over to the library and bump into Wong. "Ah Ms. Strange. You're here kind of earlier than usual. Don't you have a flight to London tomorrow?" He asked as he walked with me. "Yeah, I do. But I wanted to do a little bit of research in the library. Those infinity stones are just something I need to know more about. And you know to call me by my first name. It makes me feel old being called 'Ms.' Or 'ma'am." I tell him. Wong nods not even letting out the slightest smirk like he usually does. "I was only showing you some respect y/n. And it interests both me and the Ancient One that you are so interested in these infinity stones. Especially since you had a close encounter with 3 of them." He said as we enter the library.

As I look through the shelves on a few books to at least help me Wong speaks again, his tone of voice sounding concerned. "The Ancient one and I are worried about you y/n. We both aren't doctors like your father but you come to both this library and the New York sanctum library so often sometimes you forget to eat. There have been a few occasions that either the ancient one, Mordo or myself had to drag you into your apartment by  portal because you stay over night. You have to take a little break on your research." He says. I stop in the middle of a shelf and sigh. "I can't take a break. I need to know these stones like the back of my hand. All I know is their names, and which ones I've encountered. The eye of Agamoto, the Tesseract, and the scepter. I need to know what kind of power they possess, who this 'higher form' is, and how we can defeat him when the time comes. The Avengers need to be ready for the worse. So does the sanctum." I as I look at him.

After I finished my speech the ancient one comes behind the corner and walk towards us. "I share your concern y/n. I understand everything you are trying to say. But I'm afraid Wong is right. You need rest. You not only need to rest your body, but your mind too. It is bad for your mental health. I bet your father has been like this when he was in college." She said. I walk out of the isle and sit in a table and pick up a green apple taking a bite out of it. "OK. I'll take a break of this research. This entire time in London will only be about keeping an eye on Jane and maybe even see some of the sights." I say putting a book back.