Thor and Asguard

It has been five hours since I lost Jane. FIVE HOURS. The kids we met here left after a while of us trying to find her. Darcy already called the police and they searched the entire place. She was nowhere to be found. I sit on the stairs that led to the factory and hold my head. "Y/n." I lift my head to see Darcy was standing in front of me. The brunette then sat down next to me. "Hey, it's going to be OK. I'm sure Jane is safe. I hope." She said rubbing my arm. "What am I going to tell Thor? 'Hey Thor, remember when you asked me to keep an eye on your girlfriend and keep her safe? Guess what? I lost her and she's god knows where now.' I made a promise to him and I broke it. This is my fault. I should have gone with her." I say. Darcy rubs my back in hopes of helping me calm down.

She then looks up at her eyes widen. "Oh my God." Darcy says. I look up to see Jane coming to us. We both get up and run to her. "Jane! Where the hell were you?!" I asked. "Tell me you didn't call the police." Jane told Darcy who lifts up her shoulders. "Well what was I supposed to do?" Darcy asked. "Not call the police?" Jane told her. "We've been freaking out! Especially y/n what was she going to tell him?" Darcy says and I nod looking up at Jane seriously.

I relax a bit knowing that she was safe. But, I can tell that Jane was pissed at us for calling the police to I don't know.... Find her? "You call the cops they call the Feds. Next thing you know we have SHIELD crawling over 'area 51-ing' the place." Jane explained a bit. "Jane." Darcy said her name trying to get her attention to explain. She then continues her rambling. I look to my left to see a few raindrops fall and then back to her. "We had a stable gravitational anomaly! We had unimpeded access! Our only competition was 10 years old!" She explained and I decided to tell her straight forward. "Jane! You were gone for five hours! We couldn't find you anywhere!" I explained to her. Jane looks at me completely confused. "What?" She asked me.

We all stare at each other for a while and it starts to rain making some of the police go to their cars to get dry. That's when we all noticed that we weren't getting wet from the rain. Jane holds out her hand to see that no rain was falling on her hand. "That's weird. Are you doing this y/n?" Jane asked looking at me and I put my hands up. "Not me man. I can't control weather" I tell her. Jane looks over to her left and Darcy and I do the same only looking to our right and we all see the same person. Thor. He was standing in front of us only meters away. I look over at Jane and smile elbowing her arm. "Go get your man." I tell her.

Jane nods and starts walking towards Thor only to get Darcy and I wet from the rain and we gasp in surprise. "Typical." Darcy says as she flinched. Looking around I make a big enough shield for us to use as a redneck umbrella and I raise my arms up to keep the shield over us. At least it worked. We watched as Jane reaches Thor. I couldn't tell what Thor said but that made Jane slap him. "Oooh!" I say flinching after watching that. Jane says something to the blonde only for us not being able to hear due to the heavy rain.

Jane slaps him again while Thor was replying to whatever Jane said. "Oooooooh!!" Both Darcy and I said at the same time. "Do you think we should go to them?" Darcy asked. "Yeah." I responded. As we got closer to them it was easier to hear what Jane was saying and we stop at a good distance listing in. "Where were you?" Jane asked Thor. "Where were you? Heimdall could not see you." He said. It looks like he was just as freaked out as I was. "I was right here where you left me. I was waiting, and then I was crying, and then I out looking for you... You said you were coming back!" She said.

Thor looked at her like he was never going to see her again. "I know, I know. But the Bifrost was destroyed. The Nine Realms erupted into chaos. Wars were raging, marauders were pillaging... I had to put an to the slaughter." He explained to her. I did my very best not to say 'awe!' Jane sighs. "As far as excuses go, its not... Terrible. But I saw you on TV with y/n. You were in New York!" She said looking up at him. "Jane I fought to protect you from the dangers of my world but... I was wrong. I was a fool. But I believe fate brought us together. Jane I don't know where you were or what happened but I do know this." He said.

I place a hand on my heart. To be honest this was a thousand times better than any romance movie either Laura and I have ever seen. I can tell Jane was swooning. "What?" She asked. "I know." Thor said. Jane's voice then got quiet. Darcy then gets a little annoyed at the rain and walks up to them. I chase after her and see that they were about to kiss. Darcy then stops in between them and I stop next to her. "Hey! Is this you?" She asked talking about the rain. Thor looks up at the sky and instantly stops the rain.

I sigh taking my shield away and lower my hands. I didn't know how tired they were until now. "Uh, we're kind of in the middle of something here." Jane says points from herself to Thor. "Yeah Darcy, they are in the middle of something and you ruined it." I tell her. "Um I'm pretty sure that we are getting arrested." She said pointing to the police. Jane the. The then turns to Thor. "Hold that thought." Jane told Thor before running to the police. Darcy and I then turn to Thor. "Look at you, still all muscly and everything! How's space?" Darcy asked playfully poking his arm muscles and I let out a giggle. "Space is fine." He said and then looked to me. "How is everything y/n? It has been a while." He said as he extended his arm out like how Ancient warriors do. I take his arm and shake it. "Everything is going great. I honestly was scared to tell you that I lost Jane." I tell him. "No its fine. I would be too if you told me to look after your friend." He told me. At least he was understanding.

The three of us look at Jane as she was talking to the  policeman. He reaches for Jane's arm, taking it only for some sort of blast to come out of her body sending everyone back and shattering some car window and Thor goes in front of Darcy and I shielding the blast from us. We then see that Jane is lying on the ground. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaim. Thor and I run to Jane and kneel down on either side of her. "Jane are you alright?" Thor asked as we help her up. "What just happened?" Jane asked unsure of what the blast was. The policeman then speaks up. "Place your hands on your head!" He  ordered Jane. I turn my head to the policeman and put my hand back. "You need to stand back." I tell him. "This woman is unwell." Thor says to him. "She's dangerous." I straighten up a bit keeping a hand on Jane's back. "So are we." I tell him.

The policeman then talks into his radio. "Requesting armed response officers to the scene!" He says to his radio. Thor then pulls Jane to him. "Hold on. Y/n you will have to come with me." He says. I grab hold of his armour and without warning a bright beam surrounds us and we are lifted up off the ground. Apparently I had my eyes closed, I open them and see that we are traveling at a fast speed. Before I knew it I feel something touch my feet and I started walking on the surface and stop next to Jane. "We have to do that again." Jane says smiling like she got off a rollercoaster for the first time. I look around to see that we were in a giant gold dome. I look to my right to see a large man in full Asguardian armour, on the top of a set of stairs, next to a sword. "Hi." Both Jane and I say greeting the stranger. He then looks at us and smiles a bit. "Welcome to Asguard." He said. "Wait. Asguard?" I ask myself. I walk out of the dome to see what looked like, a rainbow bridge (taste the rainbow!) Leading to a HUGE castle. I couldn't believe that I was on another planet.

I then turn around and face Jane. "You gotta see this." I tell her pointing at the castle that was behind me. Jane goes to the entrance to take a look for herself. The stranger then walks over to me. "You must be Y/n Strange." He says. As I got a better look at him, he had dark skin, with golden eyes. "That's me." I said. "I am Heimdall. You don't look like a witch." He said. I then turn my head to Thor. "A witch huh?" I asked and I see him stiffen up. "Let's get Jane to the healer's." He said trying to change the subject. Him and Jane make their way to the castle and I follow the two of them. Maybe it won't be so bad here.