Chapter 76: Deep Dive

Start from the beginning

Hivemind tried looking into the waters as their wings glowed illuminating the waters brightly but they saw nothing, "I don't see anything!" Hivemind said before looking up hearing Skeppy shout something but his voice was gargled by the waters, Hivemind watched closely as the chaos unfolded around them as a dorsal fin of sharks began to rise up out of the waters.

Catharsis moved out of the way as the ship was flipped over where mostly everyone on it, the L'manburg group cried out to their friends as the ship began to sink down into the darkness. "They're gonna drown!" Tommy shouted before seeing Cerulean pop up out of the water with a few people clinging onto him, George looked terrified as Sapnap was beside him along with A6d. Aphastic popped up out of the water holding tightly onto the jacket Mega wore trying to bring him over to Catharsis as Banshee showed up with Tapl, Skeppy, and Bad. Spifey showed up on his own as he swam over to Catharsis and Halcyon popped up close to Catharsis and climbed up onto the giant latcher.

"Where's Dream and Paralysis!" George called out as Techno popped up beside him scaring him as George nearly let go of Cerulean.

"Fuck, did they not surface." Sapnap said as Techno shook his head no, still holding onto Cerulean as the latcher guiding the group to Catharsis as the sharks surrounded them.

"They're still underwater!" the guardian folk said, popping up out of the water "I just saw them surrounded by the Leviathan's sharks."

"They're so dead, I'm going under." Geroge announced but he was grabbed by A6d who shook his head no.

"We can't lose you, George, that duo will be fine, don't risk your life" A6d said before letting go of George and getting up onto Catharsis back who waited patiently for the group, "They'll be fine."

"I'm trusting you with your words A6d..." George said out as he climbed up onto Catharsis as everyone waited for the murderous love birds to resurface, "Please be okay" George thought as he stared into the dark waters as they violently swayed as the boat was consumed by the sea as lighting tore through the sky lighting it up before falling back into darkness, the rain hummed of sadness while the thunder boomed with death.

The group was beginning to worry as their friends weren't resurfacing as the sound of coughing came from Mega as he removed the water from his lungs as his latcher waited beside him patiently. George got antsy and he was ready to jump into these dark waters that took his friends, and that's what Geroge did. He jumped into the dark waters as the others screamed his name in shock.

George dove into the darkness seeing the faint green glow of his friends, George swam as fast as he could just to get to them but the sharks noticed him and they shot towards him with jaws wide open before diving away as something drew closer. George ignored this fact that the sharks left him alone as he got closer to Dream and Paralysis, but blood flowed from his mouth as the jaws of a leviathan controlled shark bit into his sides prying him open making his guts hang loose free flowing in the water as blood clouded around the wound. The shark swam off again as they all vanished into the darkness leaving the three to be suspended in the waters.

Opening his eyes seeing the human and perfect experiment floating lifelessly in front of him, old memories came flooding back to his mind. The burning pain letting blood consome the acids and intertwine with it, reaching out to the lifeless body before him. This wasn't one lifeless body, this was two, two unconscious bodies where their souls were fighting for life, they were strong, oh so strong. Paralysis reached out grabbing the hands of both Dream and George, Paralysis spoke even if his words could not be heard through the water "Everythings going to be okay~" the latcher said as darkness enveloped the trio of human, latcher, and experiment as a blur of white rose from the deepest darkest depths

~~~~~

A harsh coughing sound scared everyone as they eyed up the man with dirty blond hair, his hair was damp still dripping with little droplets of water as his green eyes were blurred and focused on the cyan floors of a temple, they made it. Dream glanced up at the group seeing that they all were fine even though he'd been knocked unconscious when the boat flipped over, he could feel the pain still stinging on the back of his head as Ceurlean's tail came into his view and he looked over at George.

"Hey, calm down you two, I'm okay." George had said as his two latchers jumped at him or rubbed up against him like dogs that haven't seen their owner in years as the two latcher's tails swayed back and forth leaving a bruise if anybody got in the way of the tails.

"Are you two alright?" Sapnap asked as he walked over to the two as docile guardian folk watched in awe and curiosity, these people can save them from this torturous way of the levithan. The guardians whispered and spoke to one another as they eyed the chaos crew.

"Would you consider getting your side ripped open by a shark to being alright?" George said before looking away even though his side was healed.

"Gogy is okay~ Gogy is safe~ Gogy is healed~" Halcyon and Cerulean spoke to George before turning their attention to Dream who stood up looking agitated and concerned.

"Where's Paralysis?" Dream spoke up as Paralysis was nowhere to be seen, Dream mind flicked to worry and bloodlust mode as if someone was going to get hurt by him if he found out Paralysis was injured.

"He was looking at a wall that had some type of scribing on it, we couldn't understand them so we left him alone." A6d said before moving out of the way as Dream approached walking past the group.

Dream ignored the calling of his friends as his eyes dimly glowed as if he was being lured in, Dream looked up as he walked the cyan halls drawing closer seeing Paralysis touch a wall feeling the writings and strange words written on the walls, "Paralysis?" Dream called out seeing Paralysis' ears perk up in an instant.

"Dreamy~" Paralysis cooed turning around looking at Dream before looking at him, "Dream~ whats wrong." Paralysis said with slight worry as he drew closer to Dream who stumbled forward hugging Paralysis.

"The Leviathan, we're gonna kill it right? Then the wither, and then..then the mythic, we're so close. Where so near" Dream said with a laugh, "let's do this Paralysis."

"Right...we'll end this levithan's rain of terror...Together~" Paralysis purred as his eye glowed with a bright vibrant neon green as almost embers ignited in it. Paralysis looked to see the docile guardian folk and the group looked towards the duo.

"So where's the leviathan we're looking for?" Techno said looking at the guardian folk seeing them flinch and get ansty even though they were excited for the death of the leviathan, they wanted this levithan gone.

"The leviathan is in the main room, the main room or the throne is flooded with water with the leviathan followed by brutes, we tried over and over again looking for freedom but we could never get it, but now we can, we can get freedom from you guys...you are the saviors, the new legends" the guardian folk chattered looking at one another before looking up at the group.

"Don't worry, we will save you guys from this control." George said looking at the guardian folk seeing how gleeful they became. This rain of terror will end in the oceans, the oceans shall free from the leviathan's hold. Halcyon and Cerulean chattered a bit as they rubbed up against Geroge as the group spoke together.

Dream laughed as Paralysis rolled his eyes before chuckling, this leviathan will be defeated in no time, war with the leviathan was bound to ensue. But a whisper hummed its way into Paralysis' mind, "It's getting worse~ kill the leviathan and harvest its blood~ we need this done~ We are so close to completing this, the prophecy is near~" Watcher had spoken out to Paralysis.

"I know~ I know what needs to be done Watcher...I know the prophecy~" Paralysis reassured Watcher with a hum in his mind as his eyes stared down at Dream. Paralysis huffed but this is what he wanted, he wanted to whole again, no more abandonment, no more pain. Just warmth and happiness that Paralysis wanted desperately after all these years, all these thousands of years that clawed at Paralysis' pained mind. This was the future now and not the past, a future Paralysis was looking for so long, and he can fulfil it within days to weeks.

The Leviathan's blood will be his.