Chapter 15

I sit next to Clarke and wait for her to wake up. Her mom is still here but fell asleep. After a while Clarke's eyes flutter open. "Hi Clarkie" I say to her. "Ash I thought you were dead" she says leaning up to hug me. "Nope not dead. I woke up somewhere and ran don't remember where I was just that I somehow got in a river" I tell her. Clarke's mom is now awake. "I thought you got thrown off the council" Clarke says. Abby explains how she's the chancellor. "The grounders don't have us" Clarke tells Abby. "How long have I been asleep" Clarke asks sitting up. "About ten hours. Clarke slow down. Hey it's too soon" Abby tells her. "Mom we need to move against mount weather. How many guards are here? Where are Finn and Bellamy?" She asks. "Clarke please you need to rest" "I don't need to rest I'm fine, and I don't need you to protect me. What I need is to save my friends" she says getting up. Major Byrnes walks in "ma'am. Movement in the north woods" she says. "Grounders?" Abby asks. "I don't think so". Realizing the others are probably back I leave the tent and wait near the gate. Bellamy two girls and Octavia come through the gate, guards taking their guns. I walk up to Octavia and hug her. "Hey strik gona" she says hugging me back. "Is that a knife?" She asks when she feels the knife I have tucked into the back of my pants. "Yeah I got bored and made it" I tell her. Clarke runs up to Bellamy and hugs him. "Now there's something I thought I'd never see" Tavia says jokingly. Clarke let's go of Bell and hugs Octavia. "I'm glad you're ok" "Me too". "How many with you?" Bellamy asks. "None" Clarke tells him. "Where's Finn?"  "Looking for you" Bellamy says.

"What no you can't just cut them loose" Clarke tells her mother. "Sweetheart we don't have the man power to set out two separate rescue missions and protect our camp". "They're in trouble, they're going to get killed or make things worse for the grounders" I tell Abby. "Who we need to get our people out of mount weather" Clarke adds. "I know you feel this is unfair, but our priority has to be with chancellor Kane if there is any hope for peace" "if you wanted peace you shouldn't have killed the only grounder who was going to help us". "I'm sorry" Abby tells Clarke. "You're sorry? They are out there looking for your daughter with guns you gave them. Now she's home and you're just abandoning them." I ask. "If you can't spare the guards, we now the terrain. We have a map we can do it ourselves." Bellamy tells her. "No absolutely not." "Mom" "I just got you back" Abby yells. I scoff and walk away.

"Scored you a couple extra clips" Raven says handing Bellamy a bag of guns. "My moms in surgery and the team going after Kane just left. We should too. Ash you should stay here." Clarke tells me. "If you make me stay Ill tell your mom" I threaten. "Fine she goes with us. Did you find Octavia?" Bellamy asks. "No I found you. I'm not letting you leave here without me" Octavia says walking towards us. "Octavia-" "Finn and Murphy are headed towards Lincoln's village, I've been there have you?" She asks. "You done? Here's your pack. Lead the way" Bellamy says handing her a pack. Raven shuts off the electronic fence and we leave.

After walking for a while we went to bed for the night. I wake up with a gasp. "You're okay" Octavia says grabbing my shoulders. She knew about my nightmares and what my parents did. "I think we've slept long enough" Octavia says standing up and then helping me up. After walking for hours we stop at a statue. Octavia stops and stares. "Which way to the village. Octavia" Bellamy asks. "The reapers came from there. I couldn't save him Bell. I couldn't save him." she says hugging her brother.

We hear gun shots and start running. We get to the bill and see Finn shooting at a bunch of kids and old people. "Artigas" Octavia whispers as she kneels by a boy who got shot. She must have known him somehow. "I found you" Finn says to Clarke who just shakes her head.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I watched 7x16 last night and I'm sad the hundred is over but liked how it ended.

At the end of season four what should Ash become a part of

Spacekru
Or
Wonkru?

Leave your answer in the comments I have no idea which one I should have her be.