Part 3

I woke up to strange voices shouting at each other. One of the two voices started shouting directly at me while shaking me back and forth. "Stop it Mana! Dont shout at her. You are going to scare her." You opened your eyes to see a man with white clothing and a girl with a white dress and a belt. They were looking directly at you which freacked you out a little, making you flinch. "Oh no, dont be afraid. we wont hurt you" said the man with a gentle smile upon his face.

"HI!" said the girl jumping up and down infront of you. "My name is Mana and his man her is Mahad." Mana said as she pointed at the guy named Mahad. they seem nice i thought, but can i trust them? "You seem like you are in deep thought young girl. Is there something on your mind?" asked Mahad patting your shoulder lightly. "I-i am fine .. I just .. well .. who are you guys and where am i?" I asked them as i got up from the ground.

"You are in Egypt and we are from the palace. May we know your name young girl? you know ours after all" Asked Mahad with a small smile. "M-My name is (y/n) mister Mahad. W-W are in Egypt you say?" I werent so sure about this. they dress like they used to in ancient egypt .. does that mean i am in ancient egypt? Oh fudge .. what will my sister say? wait! how will i contact her, oh shit!

I felt a hand on my shoulder as i turned around to see Mana looking at me with a big smile on her face. Suddenly she stared to drag me out of the cave over to a white horse. "We should take her to the palace to meet Atem. He would probably like her dont you think Mahad?" Mana sounded really happy about this as she jumped up and down looking Mahad in the eye.

"We can bring her to the palace, but we need to give her some other clothes because the ones she is wearing will make people suspicious of her. Her clothing dont match what we are wearing so we should probably make her change once we get there." Mahad said looking you directly in the eye. "I-I dont know about this" I said truthfully, scratching my backhead, looking at the ground. "Oh, she is so cute Mahad. We have to take her with us to Atem right away!" Mana said pushing me onto the horse as she jumped on riding off with me holding on to her tightly as Mahad rode off besides us.

What the hell is going on I thought as we rode to the palace.