Part 2

My head was throbbing and my whole body hurt. It felt as if i had been hit by a buss or something. I woke up to bright light. As i sat up straight to take a look at where i was, i fast recodnised this place as not being anywhere familiar. "Where the bloody hell an i?" I asked myself outload, rubbing the back of my poor head. This is seriously some weird shit going on I thought to myself as i got up from the ground to collect all of my belongings.

I found my phone lying in sand by a big rock not to far from where I was standing. I went over to it and picked it up. As i looked at the screen i noticed over 10 missed calls and messeges and they were all from my little sister. "Shit!" I said, trying to call her up. If i am here, then were the heck is Christina? the phone was ringing a coupe of times untill i heard my sisters frightned voice from the other end of the line. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!??" Christina shouted throuh the phone, making me almost lose my phone in the process.

"NO NEED TO FRICKING SHOUT; I AM NOT DEAF!" I shouted back at her, getting frustrated from all the damn shouting. after a couple of minutes of silence Christina started talking in a worried tone. "Where are you (y/n)? I am still at the museum, but when i woke up you were gone and so was the golden tablet thingy" I could not believe my own ears. That fricking thing that sent me here in first place is now gone? what the heck. And why was only i sent here? this does not make any fricking sense. "uhm, to tell you the truth, i have no idea where i am at the moment" there was complete silence at the other line until i heard a big crash. Probably Christina throwing her phone at the wall again i thought sweatdropping.

"what the heck do you mean by that? you must have some idea where you are!" Christina said in a whisper. "I wish i knew, but all i see is sand and more sand" I said as i begun walking forward to whatever the heck i could see in the distance. There was something, but it was damn unclear to make out what it was. "wait what? sand? as in the desert?" my younger sister said in confusion. "i guess" i answered back, shelding my eyes from the damn bright sun. After a couple of minutes of walking my sister was about to ask me something when the line suddenly went dead and i sighed in frustration. Damn my phone must be dead. what the hell do i do know?  

After walking a good couple of hours I found myself standing infront of a huge cave, the sun was about to set so i didnt have much of a choice but to stay here for the night. Isat down by a big rock inside the cave and tried to sit in th most comfortable position i could. I opened my backback and found my blacket and waterbottle. I drank some of the water and packed myself tightly in my blacket to not freeze through the night. "when i wake up tomorrow this better all be a crazy dream" i said to myself before i went into a deep slumber.