Part 18

The sun had already set before you reached the palace, but you didnt care. You hadnt remembered being this happy in such a long time so you wanted to enjoy this as much as you possibly could. Once you reched the entrace you were once again greated by Mahad whom took your horses while you and Atem went inside. You both were laughing and smiling the whole way and you thought that the pharaoh may not have wanted this amazing day to end either. It was getting late so you both decided to go to bed. Atem followed you to your bedroom door like the gentleman he was.

«Thank you so much for this wonerful day Atem. I havent been this happy in such a long time» You smiled at him shyly as you tried to contain the urge to kiss his perfect lips with yours, but you knew you couldnt. You had to resist his charm, but it was getting harder and harder the better friends you became and the better you got to now him. How much harder could you possibly fall for this fine humanbeing?

«the pleasure was all mine y/n. It makes me happy you had fun today. You mean very much to me so being able to make you happy means alot. We should go to bed now. Goodnight y/n» Atem said right before was about to leave. Before he could do that however, you pulled on his arm so that he was forced to look back at you. «whats wrong y/n» before he could finish his sentance you pulled him harder so that he was on your eyelevel. You were slowly leaning in for a kiss but was interupted by mana running you down to the floor. Leaving a very redfaced and speechless pharaoh. «get off me, Mana» you said a little annoyed. She helped you up as she kept saying sorry and that she was just really excited to know how your *date* went.

Atem, now out of his own world, explained how the date went while you excused yourself to your room as you bid them both goodnight. Closing the door after yourself, you slid down the doorframe, sobbing to yourself. Now you had done it. This was it. Atem would for sure feel disgusted for the stunt you just tried to pull on him. He would for sure want you out of the palace as soon as morning came. You had a strong feeling in your gut. You started to pack your things so that you could leave early in the morning.

How stupid could you be? To think the pharaoh would ever fall for you? You arent even from this time. Therefor leaving before anyone wakes up will be the best for everone. You went to bed with tearstained cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

didnt excpect tht twist did ya? Yeah me neither. i am sad so i am making the Reader sad to. dont worry tho. i will give them their happy ending. at some point

hahaahahahaha

i am mean. sorry