Part 16

*notices how long its been since ive updated*

SHIIIIIIIIIT .......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your shocked face turned into a smiling one as you accepted his flowers gently with happiness. You had never in your entire life thought that the pharaoh himself would be standing infront of you asking you on a date. Date? You? Out of everyone in the entire kingdom. He chose you. Which made you incredibly happy of course. As you held the beautiful flowers in your hands, your smile widden even more, as your cheeks turned darker. «id be honored to go on a date with you Atem» you answered him happily. You swore you saw Atem sigh in relief which made you giggle as he blushed. Atem brought your hand to his lips as he kissed it softly.

«Wonderful! Ill ask Mahad to prepare horses for us right away. Ill be back soon» with that Atem walked off with a huge smile ascross his handsome face. You walked back inside your room to chance into something more appropriate for the occasion. You took a peek into your closet where you had most of your clothes.

After 30 minuttes of not finding anything beautiful enough you were about to give up when you heard knocking on the door. You opened the door to reveal a very happy Mana. You guessed she knew that Atem had asked you on a date. She was smiling brightly, pushing you into your room closing the door after her. She pulled out a beautiful white dress from behind her back which she gave to you. You looked at her in shock. «Y-You want me to wear this beautiful dress?»

She smiled at you fondly, pushing you into the bathroom, fussing about how pretty you will look. After 10 minutes you came out of the bathroom dressed as a queen. Mana hugged you tightly, squeeling loudly. She pushed you on your bed as she helped you put on your jewlery and do your hair. «Atem is going to love you so much! You look like you could be the queen of egypt. Your (E/C) shine so perfectly» You couldnt help but blush and giggle as she showered you with compliments.

«Are you ready (y/n)?» asked Atem through the door. Mana hugged you tight as she wished you good luck. You smiled back at her, mouthing a big thank you at her. You walked towards the door smiling happily. You opened the door to see Atem smiling at you. His jaw dropped slightly as heg ot a good look at you.

«Y-You look stunning...» said Atem as he took your hand in his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hahahahahhahahahaahaahahaaahaaha

Sorry for being so slow. I know this part werent to long, but ive been sick these last days so sorry again.

*bows*