Part 11

After breakfast, Atem and Mana had agreed on letting you look around town. However, their condition for allowing you to go outside the palace were that you had to wear the dress you wore the day before. You didn't like the idea, but agreed to do it anyway. You wanted to explore and look around, so wearing a dress was a small price to pay. Once you had changed back to the dress, you met with Mana in the hallway. She leads you outside and you see Atem with a violet cloak reaching down to the ground. You smiled and ran down to him, getting all excited to go look around.

Once you got to the market people bowed as you, Mana and Atem walked by. Probably to show their respect to the pharaoh you thought. There were so many people and so much to see. There were stands for everything. Food, clothes, jewelry, toys and so much more. You walked over to the jewelry to have a closer look at what they had. There were so much beautiful accessories. Your eyes landed on a simple heart shaped necklace. It was so cute, you wanted to buy it, but you didn't have any money for it. You gently placed it back and walked over to Mana whom were looking at some silk. What you did not know however was that Atem had seen you look at the heart necklace, which gave him an idea.

You and Mana chatted for a while till you were joined by Atem whom had bought some fresh fruit for you to eat for lunch. There was a fountain in the middle of the market, which was the perfect spot for you to eat your lunch. "So how do you like it here so far?" asked Mana with her mouth half full of apple. You had to admit; even though you hadn't been here for more than a couple of days yet you had begun to enjoy yourself very much. "I enjoy it very much, even though the heat is getting to me," you laughed. They smiled in understanding. "Then maybe we can go swimming later. Can we Atem?" Mana pleaded, giving him her puppy eyes.

Atem chuckled at Manas silliness. "Of course. We can bath after dinner" Atem suggested with a smile forming on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN;

Sorry this was rather short.

Ill try to make them longer and update more often

~Michelle