Part 15

"Would you like to join me in the diningroom later?" Atem asked you with a genuine smile. You thought for a moment, thinking there was nothing else you could do since you knew no one other than 3 people, and two of them were busy studying magic. You looked at Atem and smiled. "I would love to" you answered giggling. "Its not like i know anyone else than you, Mana and Mahad in this big palace anyway so my options are limited" you joked, making Atem both sigh and blush in relief that you wanted to hang with him. After all, you have caught the pharaoh interest, even though you didnt know that.

You always looked cute in Atems eyes. He wanted to be close to you, make you smile, maybe even be his one day. That thought made the pharaoh blush even more just thinking about it. He wanted to be the reason behind your beautiful smile. Your eyes were the perfect color of (e/c) he had even seen in his life. His heart skipped a beat everytime you laughed. Your laugh was angelic music to his ears. You made the young pharaoh feel things he had never felt before. You were his sunshine in the rain.

You and Atem got out of the pool, wrapping yourselves in your towels to dry of most of the water. You were the clumsy person that would usually slip and crash into anyone and anything at any moment worst possible so you were determend not to let that happen while you were with the pharaoh. You walked to your rooms which were close to each other. None of you spoke, you simply walked in silence till you reached your own rooms. You smiled kindly at the pharaoh before you closed the door to your room. Sliding down the door with your back against the door, you could feel your heartbeat clearly beating faster. Your face had also changed color to a rather deep shade of red. Atem managed to make you blush, by just smiling at you, you didnt know why, and it annoyed you because you werent the type of girl to blush easily.

This was really bad. Why? Ill tell you way. Firstly he is royal, not only that, but the pharaoh himself. Secondly, you were not just a commoner, but you werent even from this time, you ended up here by accident. What if you did fall for him and suddenly had to go back home? That would be horrible. Last but not least, what if he only looked at you as a friend and nothing more? Throwing those thoughts aside, you went over to your backpack to get some clothes. you found a pair of shorts and a (f/c) shirt skulls on it. You had just buttoned your shirt when you heard a knock on your door. "Are you dressed (y/n)?" Atem asked. "Ill be there in a sec Atem" you called, putting on the earrings Mana had given you. They were gold earrings shaped as hearts. They were rather cute.

You opened the door to reveal Atem dressed in his usual attire. Except his face colored a deep shade of red. He looked flustred. Was he feeling okay? Maybe he was getting sick? "Are you alright Atem? Your face looks very red, are you getting sick?" you asked worridly, placing your forhead against his to compare. This action however made his face darken even more. He backed away from you a little bit so that he could study you fully from top to bottom. In his eyes you looked stunning as always. "I-I am fine (y/n) .. really i am" Atem said, giving you a genuine smile. You looked at little sceptic at first, but decided to drop it. Now that you were both dressed you thouht you should ask Atem what he wanted you two to do in the diningroom. "So shall we go to the diningroom Atem?" you smiled brightly, looking him right in the eyes.

Before you knew it, Atem pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back and gave them to you. Your eyes widden in surprise as a small blush crept over your face. "W-what?" was all you could ask before he beat you to the punch. "W-Would you l-like to go on a d-date with m-me (y/n)?"